OC Info

Name: Vorenus de Lioncourt

Role: Lord of Vampires
           Ruler of Bavaria (Unofficial; in Secret)
           Prince of Auvergne (Former)

Species: Diabolic Vampire (Hybrid)

Gender: Male

Place of Origin: Auvergne, France

Age: Centuries Old (undisclosed)

Status: Alive

Weapon(s): Flame Edge

Relatives:
Lestat de lioncart (Father)
Lilith (Mother)
Most Demons (Relatives)

Background:
Vorenus de Lioncourt was brought into this world through an unholy union, the product of the alluring yet ruthless vampire Lestat de Lioncourt’s brief entanglement with Lilith, the primordial mother of demons. His conception was marked by a blood-red eclipse, an omen that foretold his birth would bring about a new era of darkness and power.

Appearance:
Tall and sinewy, Vorenus boasts a disarming beauty, with sharp aristocratic features inherited from both his father and mother. His eyes, a seductive golden orange color, often dance with the fires of hell that he so masterfully controls. His skin, while carries an otherworldly glow—a testament to his diabolic heritage. His hair is a light crimson shade, long and curly styled in a messy braid, which he sometimes wears down. He has retractable fangs and talons, hallmarks of his hybrid nature that emerge when his wrath is kindled. He also possesses the ability to become slightly more muscular and a bit older looking when releasing his full power.

He also possesses a pair of demonic wings which he can use to fly, although an ability he possesses with or without wings

Traits and Abilities:
Vorenus possesses a myriad range of abilities. His vampire attributes grant him incredible strength, durability, lightning-fast reflexes, and regenerative healing that borders on the instantaneous. Such powers are further enhanced by his demonic lineage, giving him an edge that neither vampire nor demon alone could claim. Some added abilities he possesses from that of his Demonic heritage is the ability to perform dark magic, shape-shift, teleport, elemental manipulation, and mind control.With genius intelligence and centuries of battle experience, he is a fearsome strategist and an unparalleled swordsman.

His supernatural swordsmanship is poetry in motion, precise and deadly—exemplified when he wields his signature weapon, a katana named 'Flame Edge.' This sword is a masterpiece forged in cursed flames and tempered by his own demonic fire, which he manipulates with such finesse that he can shape it to his will, often employing it as a whip or a shield.

Personality:
Vorenus is the epitome of arrogance—with a lineage like his, he believes himself to be above all. His will is unbreakable, his presence commanding, and he carries a flirtatious flair, turning charm into a weapon almost as lethal as his blade. He is jovial yet menacing, and his laughter often carries a dark undertone, hinting at the immense power he keeps leashed.

Titles:
Through the centuries, Vorenus has been known by many titles. As a conqueror of realms and destroyer of armies, he is feared as 'The Hellfire Hegemon.' To those who have faced his wrath and lived, he is 'The Diabolic Scourge.' In hidden corners of the world where whispers speak of his dark deeds, he is reverently referred to as 'The Immortal Inferno.

Relationships:
His relationship with his progenitors is complex. Lestat, the ever-indulgent father, sees in Vorenus the potential for a lineage grander than any vampire court. Lilith, meanwhile, regards her son with a cold pride; to her, Vorenus is the perfect offspring, embodying her own dark legacy.

Vorenus sees his father as a mentor, yet the two are often at odds given their equally domineering wills. With Lilith, Vorenus has a more distant connection, respecting her power but always wary of her intentions.

Within the Castlevania animated Netflix series universe, Vorenus has a unique standing. Dracula views him with a mixture of intrigue and caution. To Dracula, Vorenus represents both an ally of unimaginable strength and a potential rival. As for Alucard, there is an unspoken rivalry that stems from their hybrid natures. However, while Alucard battles with his dual lineage, Vorenus embraces his wholeheartedly, finding in it a source of insurmountable power.

Legacy:
Vorenus roams the world, shaping it according to his diabolical vision. With the power to summon legions from the fiery depths and the might to challenge the heavens, his name is both a prayer for those who desire the dark and a curse for those who stand in his way. His story is etched into the very fabric of the universe—a tale of a hybrid who transcends the boundaries of vampire and demon to write his own destiny.