Ep 1 | Return of the Prism |

|TEN YEARS AGO|

"Ten years ago, the ninja nexus prism fell out of the shy... right into my backyard. Dad said it came to us for a reason." A male voice says as a ninja star looking prism span falling from the sly and landing in a backyard.

A man appears in front of a window looking out to the lawn seeing the prism. The scene switches to the same man breaking some kind of steel of of the prism.

"He removed its metallic crust. Inside the prism was the mysterious Ninja Nexus Star. Somehow, Dad was able to reach right into the solid Prism and pull it out." The same voice said as the man pulled out the Ninja Nexus Star and marvelling at it. "He had no idea of its legendary power."

The scene changes to a young boy practicing karate before a alien monster steps on his orange dump truck "I was outside training.. when a monster showed up, and everything changed.."

"Dad! Aiden! HELP!" The young boy yelled from outside his father heard him and quickly ran to grab his katana and put the steel that covered the prism in a container. "Brody's in trouble. Take the Ninja Steel and hide it!" Aiden and Brody's father said as he gave the container containing the Ninja Steel in it to Aiden. "Aiden, until I come back, you stay hidden too. Like a ninja." His father warned him

"Okay, Dad." Aiden said with a small hint of fear in in voice for his younger brothers life. "And don't worry, I'll save your brother. I love you.'' He said putting his hand on Aiden's shoulder to comfort him before pulling him into a comforting hug.

"I love you too, Dad!" Aiden said into the hug. His father tightened the hug for a few more seconds before letting him go and running out to save Brody.

"So your the Ninja master!" The alien monster said in a deep voice holding Brody hostage. "Let Brody go!" Brody's father commanded "Of course, your surrounded anyway." The alien monster lets Brody go and he runs to his father.

The father puts a protective arm in front of his son as two other alien monsters appear around him. One had a mask that resembled an maneki-neko, she was wearing a black and purple outfit. The other was tall with a menacing appearance and two horns on his head. He was tall with dark armour and a red visor covering his face.

"Now give me the Ninja Nexus Star!" The main alien monster, Galvanax, said as the other two laughed in a evil way. Brody's father pulled out the Ninja Nexus Star and looked at it as it glowed. Brody looked up at a him father. "You can't give it to him, Dad." Brody's father looked down at him before Galvanax yelled "He has no choice!" As he shot a energy blast at Brody's father.

Just as it was about to hit them, Brody's father used the star as a kind of shield. When the energy blast had finished hitting the Ninja Nexus Star, Brody's father wasn't there. In his place stood, the Red Power Ranger. Brody's father panted as he saw his suit. Everyone else was just as shocked. Madam Odius gasped "The legend is true.. He's become a Power Ranger."

"Brody stay back!" His father yelled as he got ready to fight. Galvanax roared in anger and charged at the Red Ranger. The Red Ranger jumped with a yell and hit Galvanax with his katana. The two go back and forth fighting. Galvanax tried to hit the Red Ranger with his staff but the Ranger blocked it in the nick if time.

"Hand over that Star!" "Never" Galvanax and the Ranger yelled as they fought. Brody's father did a double backflip to get away. Ripcon look over at Brody and gasped "Your coming with me, rat bait!" As he ran over and grabbed Brody. Brody gasped as he looked to see his father finally push down Galvanax.