⌗𝗢𝗡𝗘

---
CHAPTER 1
---
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
---

It was almost time for first period, and Dohoon rushed towards his class. He was obviously late. With a last breath, he opened the door and saw the teacher getting mad. "Where were you, Kim Dohoon?"

"Sorry.. I was late."

"Go to your seat."

Dohoon sat next to his friend, Youngjae. First day of class, and I'm already late.. Ugh..

Youngjae smiled, "We're in the same class again, 'Hoon!" He cheered. "Yeah!" Dohoon cheered back, sounding releaved that Youngjae wasn't in another class.

Dohoon saw Han Zhen through the window. "Yo! 'Jae!"

"Mmh?"

"There's Zhen!" Youngjae looked through the window as well and also found Han Zhen. "Zhen is back?!" His eyes widened. He showed a huge smile and slightly opened the window and whisper-shouted his name. "HAN ZHEN!"

Han Zhen heard someone call out his name and noticed Youngjae. "HEY!" Han Zhen smiled back at him and noticed Dohoon behind him. "HOON!"

Dohoon waved back at him and smiled happily. He was obviously glad that his best friend came back. He missed Han Zhen so much to a point that it is unimaginable.

Han Zhen waved goodbye as he saw that it was time to go to his class. Dohoon, Youngjae, and Han Zhen were, unfortunately, not in the same class. Han Zhen was in a class where they mixed every age in the school.

Dohoon concentrated on the lesson when Han Zhen left. But Youngjae shook his shoulder. "Hey, Hoon."

"Yes?"

"Apparently, Zhen is in the same class as Junghwan! I wish I was in the same class as him too!"

"You really want to be in the same class as him?"

"Yeah! I mean, who wouldn't?!"

"I wouldn't."

"Huh?!"

"You heard me right. I won't repeat myself." Dohoon, who left Youngjae speechless, went back to studying without a single word.

Why doesn't Dohoon want to be in the same class with Shinyu? I mean, he is so sweet, like ACTUALLY SWEET! I don't deserve him as a friend. Youngjae said to himself, questioning every bit of their conversation. Pouting like a baby.

Dohoon, on the other hand, kept studying hard to have a good grade, which he normally didn't get most of the time. Ugh.. Youngjae noticed Dohoon's bad state. "Hey.. Hoon?"

"What?" He replied, clearly annoyed. "Are you okay?" Youngjae asked, concerned about his bad mood. "Do I look okay to you?" Dohoon sighed, exhausted. "No.. you don't.."

The bell rang, and Dohoon went to lunch break with Youngjae and Han Zhen by his side. Youngjae kept talking with Han Zhen about Junghwan. Trying to prove Junghwan's kindness to Dohoon. "Junghwan is pretty nice, actually!"

"See, Hoon! I told you he was a good guy!" Youngjae saw Junghwan himself sitting alone on the lunch table. "Junghwan's alone! Let's go talk to him!" Youngjae said, with full joy. "Jae!" Dohoon ran after Youngjae, and he stopped at Junghwan's table.

"Junghwan!" Youngjae asked innocently. "Y-yeah..!" He replied, awkward. "This is my friend, Dohoon, Kim Dohoon!" Dohoon was done, definitely done. He awkwardly waved at Junghwan, already hating it here.

Junghwan gently smiled at Dohoon while he gave no expressions whatsoever. "So.." Youngjae started, "What are you doing?" He asked, curious. "Oh.. Uhh.. I'm just drawing random things, nothing important.." Junghwan said embarrassedly. "Oh! You still draw?" Youngjae expressed, smiling like a baby who finally found his toy car.

Junghwan nodded. His eyes roamed over to Dohoon, who looked annoyed. He tried to start a conversation with Dohoon but got cut off.

"Junghwan!!"

———————————

𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗥𝗙𝗨𝗟 :: 𝖽𝗈𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇 - 𝗢𝗡𝗘

---finished---

©𝗌𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗄𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖻𝗅𝗎𝖾

▶︎to be continued