Cameras in the bushes

Lucy's pov - 1 or 2 days later x

We where in training for the next match which was in a few days time. From recovery after the last match I had been getting these horrible messages. More and more people had found out about Scarl and since her grandparents started putting it online, twisting the truth a lot. They said that I gave her up and left her at their doorstep. That I left her. Abandoned. But I didn't. They took her. They said I killed Scarlette from my secondary school. And that their sons death was my fault to. They are making my life hell. They keep saying that I'm fat and that I deserve to die. To eat less and train more. That I don't deserve to be on the England team. And honestly I'm starting to believe them. The panic was rising in me but hearing a sweet voice my blood cooled.

"Luce, where are you we need to go for breakfast?"

"Coming kei 2 minutes just brushing my hair" with that I walked out of the bathroom, and down to breakfast with kei. Ade was already down there with Ellie.

We were training now and I saw some people from the corner of my eye. At first I thought they were birds but when I realised that they weren't but instead ades grandparents i panicked. We were doing dribbling drills and I stumbled with the ball. I couldn't pass to the person I wanted to. Sarina started shouting aswell.

"Lucy get you head in the game"

"Lucy you passes are pathetic"

My chest started to tighten and I think Sarina knew.

"Ok girls time for a break, everyone go to the gym we are going to try something different today. Lucy come here for a minute"
Everyone went inside. It was me and Sarina on the pitch. My chest felt like it was going to explode. I couldn't breathe but Sarina still asked what was wrong.

Sarinas PoV-

"Hey Lucy breathe ok, I can't help if you don't tell me what's wrong. Tell me Luce please I just wanna help."

"T-th-they are here. They a-are taking pictures of us. T-T-they are g-g-gonna kill me".

"Hey Luce nothings going to happen ok?" At first I thought she must have mistaken them for a bird but as soon as I saw the camera in the bush I knew what was going on g to happen. They would lurk around camp and come to the next game of the euros. When it was players rest day they would follow Lucy. Find Adelina and take her. If Lucy wouldn't let her go then they would kill Lucy. I have seen a documentary on something similar that has happened in the Netherlands.

I saw Lucy start to struggle to breathe and then she said she was gonna join the others in the gym. Before she left I made sure to tell her nothing was going to happen and that extra security where already in there way. I think k that settled her nerves a bit as she looked less tense.

Lucy's PoV -

The panic and anger was rising in me slowly. But also the fear. What if something happens to Ade. I let her go once I can't do it again.

I was walking through the corridor when I saw them again. More clearly this time. Like the wanted me to see them.

I reached the gym and walked in.
Chest tight
Hands figity
Panic arising

Normally I don't have bad panic attacks. I get them often but I can feel when they are going to be worse. You can tell because my vision stays clear and I'm made more aware and anxious of everything and everyone. Keira normally knows but u would be bothering her if I told her so I just went over to the corner of the room where the boxing bag was. Ade I could see with Ellie stretching. She was also with Alex greenwood who she was getting closer to. Leah and Beth where there also but more messing around than actually stretching. Keira Georgia Millie and rach where all on the bikes and more or less everyone else was doing weight training. Easy for me to stay out of the way. Or I thought.

Hey guys tysm for being patient! I have been writing this chapter for ages but have just lost my uncle so you will have to bear with me! Hope you all liked the chapter and (no promises ) I should get a chapter out tomorrow or Friday! Love you all! See you in a bit 💗💗