Eri 1

There is no sex or anything in this fic. I am aging Eri up and nothing else. I found this picture of black eri and though it was cute. That is why Eri gets a route. Reader is black in this one.

Here's what older Eri looks like.

______________________________________

Y/n was in class listening to her teacher, Midoriya Izuku, with her classmates when a portal appeared. Everyone jumps up prepared to fight, thinking a villain is about to come through it. Instead of a villain though a little girl comes flying out of it, like she thrown or kicked, and land on her back on the ground.

The portal closed and the whole class gathered around her. The little girl begin to cry. The little girl appeared to about 5 or 6. She was black with, black hair, and purple eyes. She also had a little horn on her head. She looked kind of like Y/n's classmate, Eri, if she had black and had purple eyes and black hair. Eri and the little girls facial features and horn looked almost exactly the same.

Midoriya orders all the students to back up and asked the little girl what her name was. "Ari Aizawa-L/n.", answered the little girl tearfully. Y/n was confused as she didn't know any Ari.

"Umm, Are you related to Y/n L/n or Eri Aizawa?", asked Midoriya feeling just as confused as Y/n. "Yes, they're my moms. Do you know where they are?", the little girl pleads through tears.

Y/n felt like she might pass out. "I do, but can I ask you one more question?", said Y/n's green haired teacher. The little girl nodded tearfully. "What year is it?", asked the teacher.

The little girl looked puzzled. "It's 2058.", said Ari. 'This had to be a joke or have a villain behind it.', thought Y/n.

Y/n pushed into front of her  classmates. As soon as the little girl saw her she attached her to the teenager's leg. "Momma.", cried Ari. Y/n gently pushed the little girl back and bent down to her level.

"Sweetie, it's not nice to lie. Who are your parents really?", said Y/n and then she immediately felt bas as she saw the little girl's face. She looked heart broken. "Do you not love me anymore, Momma? Did I do something bad?", said Ari.

"No. No. I'm sorry. I'm just confused.", said Y/n feeling horrible. At the same time though she still felt like it could be a villain or a terrible joke.

Midoriya grabs the little girl's hand. "Class dismissed. Eri and Y/n come with me please.", said the green haired teacher.