Eri 2

He took them to recovery girl and asked for a DNA test. Y/n was shocked by this. She knew their were quirks and biological anomalies that allowed to women to have kids together but they were rare.

As far as she knew their was no one she'd ever meet who had one.
She supposed though that Eri could have one or they meet someone in the future who has one. However the odds were less then one in 17 million.

Though the results came before the end of the day as positive. Eri and Y/n were Ari's biological parents. Y/n was so confused. She didn't even know if she liked girls.

Eri was excited though. Her eyes practically sparkled as she proclaimed, "My Future looks great. I got a beautiful woman and a daughter."

"Well good. Then you'll both enjoy taking care of Ari until we can get her back to the future.", said Midoriya. "Awe. Do we have to return her?", said Eri.

The green haired teacher sighed and looked at the albino girl. "Yes. Your future selves will be missing her.", said Midoriya. Eri pouts while Y/n thinks, 'Does she really not want to return our future child to our future selves?'

Midoriya smiled wearily and told them to take Ari to the dorms. Ari insisted on holding both Y/n and Eri's hands as they walked towards the dorm building.   Ari chattered the whole way sometimes asking about people or places. As they walked Y/n begin to relax. Something about it felt right to her. She wondered if they did this a lot in future.

By the time they arrived at the dorm    Y/n and Eri learned that Eri enjoy exploring new and old places, always looking for something she'd never seen before. After they got to dorm they feed Ari and put to bed in Y/n's bedroom after telling her several stories. They both kissed her forehead as she fell asleep.

After that they exited Y/n's room they didn't make it far though before Eri brought up the fact they were together in the future. Y/n blushed. "Yeah. I'm kinda of still in shock about that. I didn't know I'm attracted to girls. I'm still not sure actually.", said Y/n.

Eri laughs. "I knew you were a
lesbian/bisexual/pansexual as soon as we meet.", said the albino girl. Y/n's blush deepens. "So what's your sexuality, Eri?", asked Y/n. "I'm a proud Lesbian.", says the albino girl.

"Really? I thought you were dating Kouta at one point.", said Y/n. "That was before Kouta and I both figured out we were gay. We both felt pressured to date because that was what everyone expected. We never actually had romantic feelings for each other.", said Eri while feeling a bit uncomfortable.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. No one should have to feel that way.", said Y/n. "It's okay. I know I have beautiful future now with someone who accepts me.", says Eri.