𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

❪ ꜱᴛʀɪɴɢꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ ❫

𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Juliet Forbes sighed slightly as she cuddled closer to Elena on the couch in the abandoned house. The two waiting for either their rescue or one of the originals to take them from their kidnappers.

All the redhead wanted right now was a bowl of Oreo ice cream and a thick and warm blanket wrapped around her.

She was freezing.

"Juliet-," Elena begins to say before suddenly black overcomes both of their eyes, and the two girls are suddenly gone.

"Jules!" Was screamed in the unfamiliar place as the girl whose name was screamed winces sitting up slightly to figure out what she was on top of.

More like who she was.

"Well hello darling," a cocky British accent is heard making Juliet turn her head as fast as she could to look at the man who had a smirk on his face with brown hair and brown eyes.

"Hi. Uhm sorry?" Juliet says sheepishly as her cheeks turn bright red making the man smile brightly at her but before he can say anything Juliet is pulled out of his arms and into a familiar embrace.

"Care," Juliet exhales in relief hugging her sister tightly as Caroline hugs her even tighter before pulling back and checking Juliet over.

"Are you okay? Did they hurt you? I swear if you have so much as a paper cut I'm hunting them down and slicing their heads off-," Caroline begins to rant as Juliet laughs at her shaking her head and pulling her sister back into her arms.

"I'm okay. I'm okay I swear," Juliet tells Caroline who sighs in relief hugging Juliet tightly before the redhead is pulled away and into another hug.

"Two minutes. I left you alone for two minutes! And you somehow got kidnapped! How?!" Damon exclaims shaking his head as Juliet laughs.

"You're acting like I asked to be kidnapped. Do you think I would get kidnapped in a dress and heels? Absolutely not. I would get kidnapped in sweats," Juliet tells Damon who pulls back to look at her.

"Or just not get kidnapped at all. Yeah, I like that plan better," Damon tells Juliet who rolls her eyes at him playfully.

"Damon calm down and just admit you were worried," Stefan tells his brother wrapping an arm around Juliet's shoulders and kissing the top of her head.