𝘋𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘋𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘐𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦; ♡

𝗗𝗼𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝗛𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗼 . . .

it's sweet mornings like these that make romantic books and movies.

sweet mornings of waking up and the first thing that you hear is soft snores instead of the usual clicking of a keyboard. no blinking of a computer. and you open your eyes to be met with a sleeping donatello by your side. what a lovely sight, the man is finally sleeping. you feel the heaviness of his arm draped across your side, limbs twisted underneath the bed sheets. the bed sheets that have started to smell more and more like you each time you come over. feels like it too. feels like home. it is home.

and you wonder, is there anything more hopelessly romantic than sharing and leaving behind the remembrance of past touches, and stolen kisses on everyday things. it seems small at first, like watching snow fall. so captivated by each snowflake that you fail to see how quickly they gather.

and when it's time to wake up, make breakfast, and so on. the curve of donatello's fingertips soothe along your skin, the soft side of his palm that is nothing if not gentle printing onto your memory and onto your soul like how it is on your waist. pouring milk into coffee as his chin fits snuggly in the crook of your neck, like it was a spot perfectly melded just for him. and maybe it was, because alike you, donnie couldn't think of anything else as warm, and comforting, and as... absolutely beautiful as this. this moment, your scent. it's yours, and it's his. his shirt, your shampoo. his favorite coffee, your favorite mug.

nothing short of domestic bliss.