5

Time passed quickly. It's been already two Weeks since the announcement of Lisa's and Jungkook's marriage happened.

Lisa was busy with enjoying her time with her lovely unnie's and oppas. They loves to hangout so they almost met every day.

But the only problem was Jungkook doesn't hangout with them often. He only went with them two or three time. Making everyone disappoint.

Lisa was somewhere sad of jungkook absence and asked his hyung's about his whereabouts. Afterall they're going to be get married.

Jhope smiled while hearing Lisa's question and said he was busy with works and don't like to waste his precious time.

The other men's nodded their head approving. Afterall they knows jungkook was a freaking workaholic

Lisa actually want to get know him. And she thought why not afterall he was her future husband and they are going live together after marriage. she want to get comfortable with him.

Right now lisa and others are in a French restaurant, getting ready to lunch together.

"Oppa jungkook didn't come today too?" Lisa asked yoongi who was sitting next to her. Yoongi averted his gaze from food and looked at lisa, shaking his head gently. "he is busy Lili" after pausing for a while yoongi replied. His tone was comforting.

Hearing yoong, lisa once again felt disappointed. "but he is always busy " she murmured with pout. Making everyone amused by her cuteness "ayyyoo you are so cute Lili" jisoo said while pinching her round chubby cheeks.

Lisa felt her cheeks hurting as he slapped jisoo's hand away "unnie it's hurt" lisa whined cutely. Making everyone brust into laugher.

She is so cute and funny. Still like a little kid. So adorable

"Lili are you missing our jungkookie?" Suddenly out of nowhere Rm started to tease lisa. Making the girl blush hardly "oppa~~" lisa whined while glaring at Rm. Her face was red as cherry. Then hugged yoongi's left arm like a spoiled child

"Hello hyung's what are you doing here?"suddenly someone asked from behind, gaining everyone attention. So they turned around and looked at the person who called for their attention "sehun? what a coincidence. You come and sit here" Jin Said to sehun while pulling him to the seat next to him

"We are just having lunch. What are you doing here buddy?" Rm asked sehun, while drinking his red wine. "I'm just here for work hyung" sehun replied to Rm with a small smile.

They invited sehun for a lunch and he accepted the invitation without hesitation.

Jin told everyone to continue eating and everyone obeyed. The atmosphere was silent. Unlike before which was full of laughter and teasings.

"Sehun meet my cousin, lisa" rose called for sehun attention and introduced lisa to him. Who was looking curiously at him. Then she turned to look at lisa and said to her "lisa, this is our friend sehun"

At first sehun didn't notice lisa, because he was busy with talking to his friends. but when rose suddenly introduced someone was only he saw the additional person.

Seeing lisa for the first time, sehun frozen in his seat. He looked at the beautiful women, who was looking at him cheerfully with a bright smile.

"Hello! I'm lisa. Nice to meet you!" lisa once again introduced herself with excitement, waving both of her hands excitedly yet cutely at sehun. She likes to make new friends "Hi, I'm se-sehun" sehun suddenly shutter a little. Slightly mesmerized by her beauty.