6: The Secret Trade (SPG)

"Anntonia? Are you okay?"

Fabienne knocked frantically, thinking something bad has happened to her best friend, causing her to scream in fear.

Well, something bad did happen just now but Anntonia isn't screaming though because she's petrified in body and mind.

She is fully naked in front of a woman with a bulge under her boxers.

Michelle also did not expect it, it sure isn't helping she's been celibate for a few months already. Her needs are showing and she's ashamed for feeling that way towards a university student.

"Anntonia!" Fabienne's panicked voice brought them back to their senses.

"Make her go away," Michelle whispers on her ear making her hot breath make her feel tingles.

"I'm fine Fab, I just saw a roach and got scared."

"What?" Fabienne teased her for it. "But dude I really thought you were getting raped."

She could only chuckle nervously at her friend's statement because she also thought it.

"Fuck off, I'm gonna change."

Michelle's heightened hearing helped her determine Fabienne walking away. That was a close call.

She let out a sigh of relief not noticing Anntonia's flushed face and uneven breathing as her eyes were glued to the unexpected rod between her legs.

The Thai woman is in great disbelief as she is literally looking at a man's genital bulging on the underwear of her professor's sister.

It looked like it was pulsating and it looked hard as a rock.

She whimpered and it did not escape Michelle's ears.

It was only then did she realize the lingering eyes of the younger woman on her clothed rod.

"Fuck!" She cussed.

Michelle's eyes got stuck on the other woman's bare and shaven vagina. The younger woman was kneeling, her legs parted giving her a seductive view of her treasures.

Both girls knew they need to get out of this compromising situation but their bodies were paralyzed by their lustful minds.

Michelle's hands were trembling, wanting to have a touch of the exquisite display in front of her.

Now that she saw the young woman bare, all of the lust and longing for a woman came bursting out from the deepest corners of her mind.

Her beastly desire slowly taking over her sound and collected persona.

Anntonia on the other hand was anticipating for something she wanted to experience all along.

The desire of physical touch and intimacy with someone, it is something she had never encountered in twenty-four years of her life.

Her ragged breathing was visible to Michelle, hinting her they both want the same thing.

With new found confidence, the older girl reached out her arms and landed her cold hands on the younger woman's soft mountains.

Anntonia whimpered and bit her lips as she felt the cold palms on her delicate skin. Her cold hands against her warm breasts is a new sensation she won't forget anytime soon.

They soon locked eyes while Michelle's hands got busy touching and squeezing her twin treasures.

She fisted her hands as she became elated, the constant squeezing and pulling of her nipples giving her the perfect mix of pain and pleasure.