Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101

Lin Ran frowned slightly and carefully recalled where he had seen similar patterns before. After thinking for a while, he finally remembered where he had seen it!

That bracelet that Song Shiyan's father, Song Zhe, gave to her dad!

The bracelet was indeed very similar to the bracelet Mr. Song gave her now, but Lin Ran was still a little unsure because she only saw the bracelet once when Father Song handed the thing to Father Lin, and she didn't see it much after that.

It was originally Lin's father who accepted the betrothal gift on her behalf, but because their whole family was busy organizing banquets in the next few days, they had long forgotten about the bracelet.

On the day after the banquet, Lin Ran and Song Shiyan were urged to go to the city, so Father Lin didn't have time to give her the bracelet.

So she wasn't 100% sure whether that bracelet was the same as this one...

just.

Mr. Song's surname is Song, Song Zhe's father is also surnamed Song, and Song Zhe's father seems to have been without a father since he was a child, and Mr. Song is also separated from his wife and children.

With so many coincidences coming together, is it still a coincidence?

Lin Ran couldn't help but have a bold guess in his mind, but the guess still had to be verified with evidence.

It's a pity that she doesn't have the bracelet Song's father gave her now, so she can't compare the two bracelets together.

But it doesn't matter, at least she can inquire from other places.

Because they were concerned about this matter, Chef Xiong and Lin Ran had agreed to go back as soon as the banquet was over, but Lin Ran went to find Chef Xiong to see if he could go back a day later.

Chef Xiong was a little confused and asked Lin Ran if there was anything wrong.

Lin Ran hesitated for a moment, but finally did not hide anything and spoke out his guess.

When Chef Xiong heard this, he was immediately surprised.

"If this is true, then we can leave no

matter how late it is!" This is a big deal, and it is definitely a very important thing for both Lin Ran and Mr. Song.

However, the matter is the same as what Lin Ran just said. She is only in the stage of suspicion now. If she wants to completely confirm this matter, she must first find out more information from Mr. Song, and then most importantly, get Lin's father's hand. I brought the bracelet in front of me for comparison.

But if Lin Ran went back to get it again, not to mention the delay caused by this trip, she was actually still very worried about Mr. Song.

Especially Zheng Jun, who seems to be in a state of ruin now. He may not be able to take good care of Mr. Song during this period of time.

"Then what are your plans now?"

Chef Xiong asked Lin Ran.

Lin Ran thought for a while and finally decided: "Grandpa Xiong, I plan to call my dad first, and then ask him to find a way to send me the bracelet." The author has something to say: I was stupid

again ...

I'll post what I haven't finished writing yet.

Chapter 102

Bringing the things over would save Lin Ran the hassle of running back and forth.

But these days, you have to either go to the post office or ask someone to deliver something for you. Either way, you have to wait two days.