characters&prologue

Characters:

(nicole grace sy)--hi!everyone my name is nicole grace sy.18 years old.half filipina and chinese.i'm the leader of the group g4(gorgeus 4)but my name in the group is the fighting leader.i'm beutiful,cute,amazona,sadista,man hater,mabait sa kakilala.my family have bussiness.our bussiness is the sm malls in all asia.i am only child.i school in fourth quarter academy but we are exppelled so we transfer in the school,sweet dream university. I am 4th year hs. I have three friends you will meet them later. That's all...

(mia elain park)---anneyeonghaseyo everyone my name is mia elaine park.18 years old.half filipina and korean.i am the fashionista in the group g4 but my name in the group is the fashionist vocalist.i'm beautiful,cute,mataray,amazona,man hater,mabait sa mabait at kilala.my family have a bussiness.our bussiness is the hospital in all asia. I am only child.i school in the fourth quarter academy with my three friends the one is nicole,our leader but the two you will meet them later...that's all

(rica choi ang)---hola!everyone my name is rica choi ang.18 years old.half filipina and spanish.i am the snober in the group of g4 but my name is the ice dancer.i'm beutiful,cute,snober,pikon,mapangbara pag inaasar,man hater,amazona pero mas malakas si nicole,cold,mabait sa kilala at mabait.my family have a bussiness.our bussiness is a medicine bussiness in all asia.i am only child. I school in fourth quater academy with my three friends.the one is nicole our leader and mia our vocalist in the group but the one you will meet her later.thats all....

(park gail yu)--koninichiwa!everyone my name is park gail yu.18 years old.half filipina and japanese.i am the bookworm in the group of g4 but my name is the mvp genuise.i am beautiful,cute,masungit,bookworm,sporty,man hater amazona,sensitive,emo minsan,mabait sa kilala at mabait.my family have bussiness.our bussiness is the all airports in all asia.i am only child.i school in fourth quarter academy with my three friends.there name is nicole who is our leader,mia our vocalist and rica our ice dancer princess in the group of Gorgeus 4.
******************************
(justine shin-woo)--jogeun hamninda everyone my name is justine shin-woo.18 years old