Moving To LA

Chord was having so much fun with his friends in the beach Chord and Mark had shared a beach house in Malibu and they were sharing the moment with their friends of school. They also shared a little boat along with the beach house everyone can tell that they were like best friends and a little bit of brother. They were relaxing with their friends, as the sun was burning their bodies. Along Chord and Mark their was Lea, Naya, Heather, Kevin and Cory they were having a blast.

"Hi... sorry to interrupt but do any of you know what is this beach called?" A blonde girl asked.

"Oh, Malibu." Replied Lea.

"Thank you...I'm just new in here and I need to get myself to know where I have to go well...thank you again." She turned around and left.

Monday morning...

Dianna's POV

My family and I have move from Lima, Ohio because my father's work transferr him to LA and well I've never came to LA before. It's a beautiful city and I love it here. I got  up and changed in a nice summer flower dress and went to the bathroom and added some lip gloss and brush my hair and continue with the routine I always follow. I ate my breakfast and got my bookbag and started to my new school its name is Mckinley High and as I enter I was really nervous and went to the principal office for help. Mr. Figgins greeted me and handed me my schedule and I headed to class.

"Umm, sorry do you know where Spanish class is?" I asked.

"Yeah, down the hallway." A tall boy awnsered.

"Thank you."

I walked down the hallway and I step inside. "Hello." The teacher greets me "Hi, I think I'm with you today I guess." Dianna says "Let me see your schedule." he says I handed him the schedule and he nodded he told me to sit I took a sit and waited to begin the class and when it finally did I saw a blonde guy rushing to apologize and sat behind me I guess that guy was one of the guys at the beach.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was lunch time I was sitting alone eating my food when the exact people from the beach walked towards me. "Hey." One of them says "Hey." I said back "My name is Chord and they are Lea Mark Naya Cory Heather and Kevin." "Hi" I said shyly. "We were wondering if you could join or choir group we are in them, of course only if you like to sing because we need more people to join." Naya said "Ok." I said. " Wonderful, what class you have next?" Kevin asked "Drama..." "Fantastic, we are all in Drama in that period after Drama there is a break but we have Glee "choir" and we can bring you there." Heather added. "Ok." I smiled and after a blink of an eye they left.

After Drama the guys took me to the choir room and Mr. Shuester the spanish teacher also the choir teacher greeted us and I had to audition so I sang "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz and I got in the choir group!

A month later I was at the beach but with Chord and the guys that I met in the beach a month before I had some feelings for Chord and he didn't notice it the girls been trying to cheer me up but all I can think was Chord, "Calm down Di, you just met this guy, he is not in love with you anyways." I thought.

Chord POV

The girls were talking in the sand while the boys were surfing in the beach I only can think of Dianna I have feelings for her I couldn't focus on the surf board or the wales then I heard Mark say "Chord watch out!" I couldn't focus well. A big wale came from behind me and it cause me to fall, when the wale clears its self I grab my surf board and walk to the shore and started to choke water the girls saw me and run toward me and Dianna said "OMG! Chord are you ok?" "Yes, no worry" "Ok..." she replied. Of course I wasn't ok. I just was a jerk.

"Dude, are you ok? We warned you." Mark said.

"Umm, yeah." I replied

"Ok, we are going to get something to eat are you coming?"  Cory said 

"I will catch you guys later I just need some air." He replied.

"Ok, you girls?" Kevin asked.

"Sure." Heather awnsered.

As they were walking they stop "Umm, Di are you coming?" Lea asked "In a bit." she replied "Ok." Naya replied.

Dianna's POV 

I sat beside Chord and hug him he smiled and he gave me a peck in the cheek I followed him and I landed in his mouth. "Umm, I'm sorry..." Dianna said "It's ok I liked it." Chord respond and I smiled and we kissed and it was a passionate kiss.

"Umm, Chord?" I said

"Hmm..." he replied

"I really like you." I said

"Really?" he said excited 

"Me too since the day I met you!" He said

"Me too!" I said

"Di, would you make the honor to be my girl friend." He said 

"Yes." I said

We kissed but the guys interrupted and we still had our lips attached together.

"Guys, we brought you..." Cory said 

"Let's leave the lovebirds for awhile." Kevin adds

We stopped and we smiled and I said "Wait guys, Chord and I are officially together but we finished are kiss right Chord?" I said

"Yeah." I said

We watched the afternoon turn to night we were enjoying the moment when I got a text from Chord it said.

"Hey my beautiful girl, wait for me I was picking up the other guys like Chris, Darren, Amber ect. So we can do a camping fire. Love you and only you forever and always. Chord"

"K babe, safe drive Love you too! Forever and always my little blonde guy. Love, Di <3."

The guys arrived and I went to kiss Chord which everyone replied 'ewwww' Chord and I laughed."

We had a lot of fun with the guys it was a fun evening and a evening I will never forget.