Chapter 1 ~ New resident

Adam had awoken on the sidewalk of the putrid streets of hell, laying down flat on the sidewalk near a long alleyway. He sat up, feeling confused as his eyes wandered down to his outfit. It was still in the same physical shape, but the colors and patterns were different. All of it was just red hues and shades, with some black, making different patterns than before.

With these confusing thoughts getting him distracted, a sinner was walking by, but he was blocking the way.

"Move it fatso!" The sinner yelled in an annoyed tone of voice. They kicked his side, making him wince in pain, and he jolted up onto his feet.

"I'm so sorry.." He backed away into the alleyway near him. He watched the sinner walk by narrowing his eyes at them as he was still pretty self-centered, but from what happened, he needed to tone it down a little. He went to sit back down in the alleyway, leaning against the wall he had just realized he kept his wings after the transformation to his from in hell. He looked down at his wings down at his sides, looking at the dark grey color that engulfed the once golden yellow wings he had. This made him sad, but angry, but sad, but.. yeah, he didn't understand what was happening. He never felt this feeling before, never getting to be that sad and angry in heaven. It was quite conflicting, and it made him feel weak, so he sat down.

The sounds of the screaming and honking and just utter chaos that was in hell didn't make it any better. This stress made his long black devil tail wag like a cats, signaling stress. He felt his tail move until now he didn't know he had a tail. He took it into his hands, a bit confused, but he liked it.

Suddenly, he hears a gun shooting, then a thud follows to the side of adam. The sinner that had the gun ran off somewhere, Adam's attention moved to the one on the ground. He saw that the sinner that had been bleeding out looked wealthy, so he reached for their pocket, pulling out a wallet with all his cards and cash. He decided to place it into his robes' neck piece, getting up and walking far away to another area.

After reaching a bench and taking a seat, he counted the cash in the sinners' wallet, throwing the info cards away. And taking four 50 dollar bills out.

"Fuck yeah 200 bucks.." He said to himself and thought of an idea, he wanted to pay a sinner the money he had to stay over for 2 nights, so thats what he did. He got a sinner to let him sleep there for the two days he asked for.

Whilst he was there, he saw an ad on the TV. It was about that stupid hazbin hotel that was - to his surprise - already rebuilt! He then realized that tonight was his last night.. He sighed and got up, getting his stuff that the demon gave him ready to leave first thing in the morning. When he was done, he laid down on the bed of the guest room, his mind filled with thoughts of wanting to go to the hotel, say sorry. As he still had the mind of an angel, he felt immensely guilty. But slowly, he fell asleep, dreaming of his life back in heaven..

The next morning he woke up and grabbed his stuff, thanking the demon and leaving, walking out into the streets of hell, the acidic smell of sex and drugs made his lungs sting, but he would have to learn to live with it for now..

(625 words!!!!!! Hope you enjoyed it, and get ready for the next chapter where adam and lucifer meet again!)