chapter 3

#jimin pov

"Are you done packing you school stuff babe"
"Yes maaa, please don't call me babe..i'm 18. I'm too old for babe ma~" i wine
"You're always be my one and only babe. Even if youre 30 40 100 years old. I still can't believe that my babe is growing so fast" mom said as she kiss my forehead.
"Yes yes yes ma. I'm your only one babe. And you are one and only mother in this whole wide world"
"Aww i'm touched" my mom hugging me
"Okay you're touched and all. But can't we have breakfast already. I'm hungry. And i don't wannna be late on the first day of school"

Yes, it is my first day at school today. I just move to a new place last week because of my dad's bussiness with his friend.

"Okay lets go to the kitchen. I made your favourite breakfast"
"What is it?!" I'm getting excited
(A/N:you guys gonna hate me for this. i don't know what is jimin's favourite breakfast)
"A plate of toast with baccon, sunny side up egg and roasted sweet potatoes with a glass of hot chocolate"
"YUMMM"

i how its a weird combination of breakfast. But hey, different people have different taste.

So i walked downstairs heading towards the kitchen seeing my dad rushing eating his breakfast with phones on his ear. I sat down getting ready for breakfast.

"Maaa~~ we don't have jams"
"Yes you got no jams" my dad said
"What?! I tought its rapmon hyung only said that to me. Now its you too? Whytheheck i got no jams" I frown but i can't hold it anymore and burst to laughter with my dad.
"Oh hihi nothing honney boo. NOW HURRY UP. ITS GETTING LATE" dad's with an exgaggerating mode
"Alright alright.. Geezzz"

After breakfast, i kissed my mother's cheek and wave good bye and then, my dad drives me to school.

As i reach infront of the school, i go out of the car and waved my dad good bye

"Well, here goes nothing~"

"JIMIN AAAAA~~"
i looked at someone and realise that he is ....
----------
Guyssss tell me i'm good or bad at this. Hehehe. Tell me where to improve or what to improve. I'm all ears or eyes or what not. ;)

-chimmin10