Part 1.5: Who is he

everyone knew that there was going to be a huge fight that would happen so we needed to scatter and make sure that the toilets don't know where we are located. As you look to the top of you a Tv Man says in reverse regnulp a teg ,kaew si nopaew taht so you do as he says and get a new weapon a plunger but before you could move an inch the whole entire door breaks as skibidi toilets run in but the Tv Man's made them kill themselves.

as the riot closes everyone starts to prepare to leave realizing the responsibility you go outside as well.   (it seems there arriving).  You prepare to attack one of them but your focus gets turned of as a titan cameraman fires a blast at them killing them in the process you then rush foward into the riot but a loud sound comes from the distance and you look around but see nothing thinking nothing of it you rush forward but get thrown of the bridge and hang on by a ledge.

Dark speakerman helps you up and gives you a plunger with spikes which will help you more during combat. You hear the loud sound again but you run in to check but what you seen  is crazy HE IS HERE WHO IS HE?

You and everyone else run as you see The titans fighting off a fake g-man toilet you just sit there and can't but just feel bad for what had happened in that moment and what is going on right now. in the aftermath of the fight you give a thumbs up to Titan Cameraman knowing his fate as it was A TRAP. you look at what has come of the battle field but tv woman took before you get hit aswell.

do you know who the person is why is he here and what are his intensions.