Broken Rules

It was all over the local news! A girl from Thornleigh School had been hit by a car, on her way to McDonalds at dinnertime. Everyne was allowed to jump the fence at dinnertime at my school to get a McDonalds. Nobody liked the savage stew or the vomity meals they served at the school canteen, everyone wanted a takeaway. Some people even went down to Subway and the chippy.

But that was history.

All thanks to that girl who got hit by a car, crossing the road. Silly child, not looking where she was going! We all knew that our treat was now invalid, as headteacher, Mrs Burrowes sat us all down in the assembly hall, to discuss the situation.

"after the event of what happened, nobody will be authourised to leave the premises, until 3.10pm. But don't look so glum, school meals are delicious! Sweet cupcakes and freshly made sandwiches, it's what anyone could wish for!" mrs burrowes lied to the whole school. Everyone just groaned and mumbled, wanting to beat up the silly girl who got herself hit by that car. Nobody knew who it was...

At dinnertime, everyone strolled glumly to the canteen, getting their sick bags ready.

Christine tried the savage stew, after just one mouth full, she threw up all over the table. I knew Thornleigh was in crisis. And this was now all down to me.

I cleared some branches in the secret corner of school and cut a whole in the fence, using a knife i had stolen from the school kitchen. I put a wheelie bin infront of it, so no teacher could see.

"EVERYONE!" i shouted, as everyone stopped and stared at me. "WHO WANTS A MCDONALDS?"

"everyone does, weirdo!" gabrielle spat, as i grinned in her ugly face.

"i have built a secret passage where no teacher ca stop us!" i declared.

As soon as i opened the hatch. A swarm of pupils ran and crowded the hidy hole.

It was like a whole heap of buffaloes, charging out of a zoo, but WORSE! I had to wait 10 minutes, until everyone started to arrive back, holding happy meals and subway wrappers. The school yard was now littered in it, as i sighed.

It was my turn. I took a deep breath and ran through the hidy hole. WOW! This felt so good. Breaking the rules like this couldn't have been BETTER! I ran to McDonalds, as I ordered a filet o fish and medium fries...

In the staffroom...

"school meals are disgusting", mrs burrowes confessed to all the teachers.

"and that's why i'm off to McDonalds", mrs whiting said, as she hopped into her Black Mazda MX5, listening to Captial FM.

Back at McDonalds...

I was just ordering, until I saw her, mrs whiting. The teacher who I sort of disliked.

"are you having a laugh?" she retorted, as i abandoned my order and ran outside. Mrs whiting reluctantly threw her shoes off at McDonalds and chased after me down the road.

She chased me into the traffic and...

SCREECH! THUD! BEEP!

I was on the floor, unharmed. I picked myself up and store at the Black Clio car that had just knocked me over. OMG! It was Miss Eccles, my old PE teacher.

"OMG!" she cried, as i got taken back to school in shame.

Mrs Burrowes the headteacher gave me a week's suspension and I was made to pay £65 for mrs whiting's new high heels, as a tramp stole her's at McDonalds.

In the end, Mrs Burrowes starts a campaign for better school meals and after 2 weeks of protesting to the council, that's just what we got...

!THE END!