6

CHAPTER 6

I kept my eyes glued on Mrs. Anne sleeping on her bed, all covered up with the blanket, while I was freezing to death on my wooden seat that I have been sitting on for an hour now because the room is insanely cold. I haven't brought my sweater with me and it is damn freezing in here. I would wish to make the temperature higher but I'm too shy to say anything.

We have been quiet for an hour now and I wouldn't want to talk to Harry because I don't know how to start a conversation with him and he is actually busy too. I wouldn't want to disturb him as well because he looks so focused on his seat. He is really a busy man now as what I've read on the news. He's busy making music, producing music with his own well-known record label and that infamous company of his.

But seeing a busy thirty-year-old Harry working on his laptop makes me think that he has finally matured. He has finally grown up so as his fans. He wasn't the One Direction lead vocalist who used to sing songs for his fans, play lead guitar, but now instead he makes and writes music for other artists which is even amazing.

I kept on stealing glances from him because even if he aged, he's still as hot as he used to before. I think he got hotter now that he's older. He looks so cool right now, sitting on a desk-like table, while his eyes were glued on his laptop, his brows furrowing, he's so focused and it's so sexy. He would write down on those sheets of paper right next to him and he wouldn't take off his eyes from his laptop.

Focused but so damn freaking hot.

I remember how a huge fan I was back in the day. I remember my room filled with their posters. I had their standees. I remember buying every album, every perfume and every merchandise I would see that has their faces. I was a crazy-ass 1Dter and I am proud of it. I was proud I've been part of that huge family.

But as the years pass by, I've gotten curious about the five boys who changed my life. Seeing Harry , wearing suit and tie, like a businessman that he is now, I wanted to ask him so badly how his life has been after One Direction split up. I wanted to know what happened to the other lads. I wanted to know how the other four has been doing. I wanted to know if he is planning on pursuing on singing, I wanted to know about Louis too.

I smile to myself when I think about Louis. I remember how sweet and thoughtful he was seven years ago. The letter and everything that morning.

Seven years ago. That hotel in L.A.

Where it all happened.

I want to ask Harry if he saw my necklace because that necklace meant so much to me. I want to ask him about me too. I want to ask him about that night. I want to tell him about Ben.

I want to ask him so many things about what happened and tell him so many things that have happened but I'm scared of what he's going to say. I'm sure he has forgotten what happened to us too, it has been seven freaking years.

I gaze at my watch, and it was already one in the morning. I'm sleepy as hell but I know I shouldn't sleep because I'm guarding Mrs. Anne for the night. But he doesn't seem to be sleepy at all.

Wow, he's an all nighter.

I hear Harry groaning. I quickly pulled my head up to him and he was massaging his temples. He's tired but he's still working his ass off.

All of a sudden, I remembered how he walked around the room casually being fully naked at his hotel room. Oh my God, now is not the right time for that.

I blushed at what I thought of. How could I think of that as of the moment when he's here with me in one room?

You're such a dirty minded freak Miranda.