S1 e1 buggy beginnings

Narrator:

"Years ago on a Faraway planet named nemec a very short man by the name of Vegeta was very upset that a young boy named Gohan had"

Author:

you know what fuck this I'm just going to show you the clip.

Author:

Now as you know this affected time and space but not just for one universe as you know how pissed off Vegeta was he screams sort of broke the multiverse so pretty much in the universe you can think of someone had heard his rage scream now for the into song.

Ok now start come on start (start smacking the remote) what's the problem you plastic piece of shit fucking start!!

There we go now the story may start.

Our protagonist find himself in a large Forest he gets up and looks around trying to find his bearings he started to walk and some direction he does not know he realized that he looked different very different you seen that his feet had three long toes and that his entire body was made out of some sort of insect carapace he at least had five fingered hands if that could be anything to be grateful for then he felt something strange on his back he looked back to see two wings and a long tail with a syringe looking stinger on it.

"Whatever was in that Hecola was very fucking strong and why does my voice sound like this."

The protagonist says in the raspy reptilian voice the more and more confused and disturbed by the millisecond as he continue to get more and more freaked out a big black bear with a bony mask and bone spikes sticking out from it's body approaches him without him realizing until he turned around.

"DA FUUUCK."

The protagonist screamed as he bitch slapped the creature it's big head soon became a projectile as it flew through the air and the distance he could have swore he heard someone yell out and then scream.

"Okay where in the fuck am I last thing I remember was being actually I don't remember the fuck okay okay what's my name what's my name."

The protagonist said to himself trying to remember anything then all of a sudden a wave of strange memories hit him like a dump truck full of lead and these memories were very weird he remembers some types of techniques he never heard of and another strange thing he remembered a brown hair woman with glasses and a teal and red shirt with a lab coat telling him that he had to defend the people from some sort of clones more and more memories begin to invade his mind to the point where there were too overwhelming he fell to the ground holding his head the migraine that came with the flood of memories did not help the situation
After a little while the migraine became a very dull headache he stood up shakily
He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly he noticed a water puddle and walked over to it and then he seen his face and well.

The protagonist said to himself trying to remember anything then all of a sudden a wave of strange memories hit him like a dump truck full of lead and these memories were very weird he remembers some types of techniques he never heard of and anoth...