3. First Meet

It's early in the morning, I was busy for dressing up to school. As it was Teachers day we have some activities in the school so I am dressing up like an English teacher to teach Primary classes. I am very interested and excited about the day and started to school.

Everyone from our class got dresses up by their inspiring teachers and started taking classes to the primary students. As our seniors are not part of the celebration because they have their board exams in coming days.

I am in my class holding a chalk in my right hand and facing towards the black board and trying to teach the kids.

There is a person standing out of the asking me for the real subject teacher of that class. All of a sudden I was blushing and laughing my self without replying back to him. He entered inside the classroom and came close to me with a little smile and childish voice " I am talking to you can I know where the teacher is, I wanted to give her a piece of cake", he mentioned.

I pointed towards the teacher sitting in the last bench of my class. He wished the teacher a very happy teacher's day and he gave her a piece of cake and he left the room.

The moment I had seen him several thoughts were running in my brain
Do he know me? Atleast did he observed me? I badly wanted to talk to him..but I couldn't.

I started eating the brain of my friends by repeatedly saying that, " I had seen Jay he came to my classroom today", there is no limit for my happiness. They where listening to me and looking at me like a crazy girl. At that point of time i was really crazy.

All of a sudden again on the same day I had seen him coming towards me and couldn't stop myself looking at him, he came near me and asked me to give a paper.

I was like, why do u need paper?

He replied: There is some shortage in the cake so I would like to order them.

I replied " oh! Okay wait i will ask my friends and i will get you one"

I went to my friends and got him one paper and gave it to him and watched him write.

He started writing some things on the paper....that was the first time watching his hand writing. Out of curiosity I mentioned " Arey what is this handwriting, you really have a very bad handwriting".

He replied " yes I really have bad handwriting which no one can understand" and he asked me to help him write the order.

I was like Wohhh! Jay is asking me for a favor, he is speaking with me. My thoughts were running out of the way.

He started saying the order and i started making a note of them. And at last he took the paper from me and left.

I started searching for him and he is very busy and moving here and there and i kept on watching him...

In my view that was one of the best and unforgettable day that i spent with him. He is a very good and humble human being. He is just simple, calm and well behaved with high attitude.

That moment I realised I have fallen for him and I started loving him without any expectations.......