Chapter 9: what if?

Bright lights illuminated the lobby of the vee tower, waiting by the front desk stood Valentino, he had a lit cigarette in one hand, its smoke filling the air with a thick haze.
Valentinos eyes met mine from across the room, I stood frozen in fear as he sauntered over, swaying his hips with a smirk on his face, giving me a sense of relief that was taken away in an instant as he grabbed my arm and dragged me towards a slim elavator leading up to the porn studio and his office.

Valentino shoved me into his lowly lit office, landing on his desk with a loud bang.
"Do you think I'm some kind of joke? Do you like humiliating me?" Val walked closer to me.
"Val no I'm so-" I was cut off by a harsh slap across the face.
"You think you can run away from me with princess 'redemption'? Be protected by lucifers bitch? You dumb fucking whore."
Red Vapor formed chains that wrapped around my limbs, I was unable to move freely, caught in his grasp with no way out but to submit to him.
"You ungrateful slut! Ive given you everything and this is how you treat me? I'm gonna make you remember who owns you." Val pulled on my chains and lowering himself to my level to look into my eyes.
"Don't fuck with me."
Val pushed me aside onto the floor.
Sliding across the floor I was met with a heeled shoe to my abdomen, puncturing my stomach with a powerful force.
Val paused before walking out of the room, muttering a simple "you have clients to tend to." And slamming the door behind him.

As I got up my throat had filled with blood that splattered across the hardwood floors, my sides ached from his kicks and my face had started to bruise.
I picked myself up from the floor and stumbled to try and regain my balance, my vision was blurred from tears that streaked down my cheeks.
My hands were clasped at my side, holding my chest as I swayed gently across the room, relying on door handles and side tables to get me through the narrow hallway.
I stopped at my bathroom and finally shut down, slumped against the wall I let out the tears and anger I had been too scared to let out while husk was with me, all the resentment and fear for the future with frantic gasps for air between silent sobs.

I had no reason to continue this life down here.

My makeup was smudged and my eyeliner stained my cheeks black, something that took so long to do with someone I loved had been destroyed in minutes.
that might've been the last thing I would ever do with husk.

I cleaned myself up and brushed my hair to look pleasing for my clients even though it wouldn't look good after just an hour of work I still had an image to uphold for the companies sake.
I tried my best to not limp as I walked through the building to try and avoid questions about me and Valentino.
If anyone found out about how he treats me I would be beaten even worse.
I was lucky I got off with what I did today.

My first client took me to a sloppy motel for a quick bang, he was sleazy and probably married if he had to meet me somewhere this shitty.

My second met me at his place in the carmine district, he only wanted me to blow him and then kicked me out onto the street like a common hooker.

My third of the night tried to get me to go out with him for dinner, eagerly grabbing my hand like a bratty child who didn't get his way.

My fourth was some bearded trucker with a small dick and a big ego, we banged in the backseat and he threw takeout napkins at me to clean myself up.

My fifth of the night had themed merchandise of me covering the walls of his house with everything Val produced from body pillows to dildo replicas of me.

I spent all night with shitty hookups, most men only cared about their own release than pleasuring me.
They used me as a plaything, something disposable that could be chucked aside when they were done with me.
My body ached more than it had before my clients had ruined me, I felt as if I could collapse into the leather seats of the companies car.
I laid my head against the window and let the music play through my headphones absorb me while I watched buildings and cars pass by us.
My head bounced against the windows as we passed by different districts, the rubble and chaos around didn't bother me anymore, I felt numb.
I needed husks warm body against mine again, holding me close enough that I could feel his subtle heartbeat on my back with his arm swung around chest.
Loving him was like a drug, constantly craving his touch and to hear his honey smooth voice, his deep amber eyes that could pierce through my facade, his soft fur and the sound of him purring while kneading at the fluff on my body absentmindedly as he slept, he was perfect.