Middle Of The Night

King

"It's happened more often now"...I wake up in the middle of the night when I not able to found the expected warm besides me and found Uea is sitting wide awake, It was continuous third time this week and fifth time in 15 days that he is not able to sleep..

*************

It's almost five and half months of our beneficiary relationship started...

On the first place we started it with few of conditions applied,mostly it was as per Uea's wish, Like

His First condition was, We will get intimate only for 3 times in a week that to with protection.

Second one was,he hate marks on his body so I have to carefull and not make any love bite on him.

Third one,we must have to keep it secret,in public we should not do any PDA and in office too no one should know about this not even Jade, which I found quite funny what he actually thinking I going to discuss my bed story with a virgin like Jade.

Forth one, As long as we are in this relationship we both can't sleep with someone else..if we sleep with someone then there our contract will be declared Void...

Fifth one, If we get some one with whom we want to get settled and spend our rest of the life or any day with any reason or with out reason any one of us wants to end the contract,that party can do it,other party has no rights to stopped the willing party..

After hearing the fifth am became lil sad and felt a pinched in my heart..but I agree because there is no heart involved between us we don't love each other..but I had a counter offer for him,only three days in a week is not enough for me I want to make it five but eventually get agree on fourth time in a week

To get rid from the boredom we keep changing our places,some times it was my condo sometime it's Uea's.. some times we visit hotels also in our initial days..but in the main time I realized Uea's doesn't feel much comfortable in hotels which is quite normal for a person like Uea who always care about what society will think,and for me my top priority is my partner's comfort though we are only bed-mates still I don't like those fact which make Uea uncomfortable. So I stopped checking us in hotels now we spend our nights ether in my condo or in Uea's, most of the time I visit his condo, actually I really like the vibe of his condo it has a soothing vibe,no vibrant or dark colours,simple white wall, minimalistic interiors not over flooded with unnecessary stuff, no extra furniture..

There is only one thing which is over loaded is his wardrobe.he really have a huge collection of clothes,I alway impressed by his dressing sense but when I stopped checking us in hotels, once Uea asked me if any wrong there but I give him some lame excuse with my sweet smile and dismissed the topic..

**************************************
Uea

I come back to my sense when I heard him approaching me....

It almost going to be half of the year we started our beneficiary journey together. At first place it was only 4 times in a week when we spend our days I mean nights together but gradually it increased, although King never demand for s*x more than our quota,but now it almost every day and night we spend together, mainly its King who lil start living at my place with out giving me rent,initially when ever he feel low or over burden with work or exhausted he like to came to my condo for sleepover even we not doing anything or run out our quota for that week.but now the thing is after office if we are not going to his place he come to my place and lately he perfectly adjust himself here, he took half of my bed then half of my room, then half of my wardrobe also as he make my condo his condo too...