Confusion

narration

'thoughts'

"speech"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sect leaders (minus Lan Xichen replaced by Lan Qiren) all woke up in a very large room that seemed to be an infirmary of sorts...

They all looked around to see almost all of them have been treated and bandaged...

The room has a soft warm glow to ease that made them feel at ease...

Nie Mingjue quickly looked around just in time to see Nie Huaisang's eyes flutter open...

He limped towards his brother and sat besides him on the bed and held his hand...

Upon feeling the weight next to him his brother looked at him and seemingly in a daze before he spoke up...

"Didi..."

He whispered in relief as Nie Huaisang managed a small smile...

"Da ge..."

He was instantly filled with relief and gently but quickly hugged his brother...

He stayed mindful of areas that were bandaged up and made sure that they were not irritating their wounds further...

He cradled his brother and finally was comforted enough to look around...

Jiang Fengmian woke up at same time as Nie Mingjue did and he also looked around to try and find his family...

He let out a breath of relief as he checked on each and every one of his family...

His lady was up only fatigued but was sitting up and leaning on the headboard of the bed...

Keeping Yanli and A'cheng within her arms reach as he checked on his children whom also gained consciousness but we're to fatigued to move yet...

Their disciples were in another room that were separated from them...

Madam Jin was tending on her son and nephew and made sure that they were far away from Jin Guangshan whom was chained to the other side of the wall still unconscious...

And they saw the innocent wen remnants that were being taken care of Wen Qing making sure that they were all stable...

They all saw first hand in the war how these wen's were innocent and we're being used...

Wen Chao went as far as using the yin pieces to control his father and brother to start the war earlier and it was so sudden that everything quickly went into ruins...

They were all now curious and wary of the ones whom save them...

The last to wake up was Lan Qiren with all the healers from their clan by his side...