Role Switched ( part 1 )

Dr Gautam : be careful Mr Virat .

virat : don't tell anyone about it .

dr gautam : don't you think rohit should know about your pregnancy ??

virat : if he knows , then he will not let me do any work , i want to do everything by myself in my brother's marriage .

dr gautam : okay!! as you wish !. but take care of yourself and eat at time . am writing some medicines !, go to the medi hall and don't forgot to take them after eating .

virat : thank you dr gautam😊😊 .

dr gautam : 😊😊have a good day .

they both did handshake and virat came back to house with medicines . he hides the medicines under the bedsheet .

Next day ,

at the hall in virat's mension !,

Raina was sitting at the sofa . ishan was talking to rohit and on other hand , he was also talking on phone , yashasvi was planning the colour combination for tomorrow's functions .

hardik was looking the decoration , rituraj was discussing something to the manager .
virat was looking at them from the roof . he came downstairs and sat beside raina .
raina threw his phone away as he saw virat .

virat : what was you doing ?? haan??
give me your phone .

raina : nothing bhai , leave it .

virat tried to take his phone but raina grabbed it and ran upstairs while saying : " am going to take shower ".

hardik : vi ! , take a look of the entrance gate .... its completed .

virat : i trust you , you will do your best . i don't need to look . okay !!.

rituraj : guys !, what about dresses ??.

yashasvi : when will we go for shopping ?? .

" no need to go , dresses are here !", said mitali .

virat looked back and smiled widely .

virat : mitali ... madhu ..... !, oh i miss you .

virat hugged mitali .
madhu : its great !, i was the one holding your dresses , 😡and you are hugging her .

mitali took dresses from her and said :
" sorry sorry !, i forgot ".

virat : am not gonna talk to you madhu !, i told you to come soon ! and you are coming now !.

madhu : all because of her ( pointed to mitali ). she took so long to choose her outfit .

hardik : hii , angels !!. am hardik !.

mitali : 😊😊we know you .

hardik : how ?? .

madhu : from the introduction chapter . don't you remember ?? .

Rajashree : are you sure you can handle the duties hardik , as you are forgetting things ??.

hardik : uff ! am hurt because of your tont .

Virat : finally you came ! . let's start working !, we have lots of things to do .

hardik hugged rajashree , but rajshree went to rituraj and mitali , madhu , yashasvi started talking about the function .

hardik : virat , see !!, am all alone here .

Adiraj : not at all buddy !, am here for you .

hardik : ohh!!, here you are .... look at them !, all chatterboxes .