R O U N D 1

"ah you all are here!!" junhui exclamed as he saw his friends filling in the room one by one. he stood inside the fully decorated room with arms wide open.

"woah, you're unusually energetic today." Joshua remarks while giving Jun a brief hug.

he earns a wink from Jun, "guess I'm really excited for this."

the guys looked around the small yet spacious room. the curtains were black and orange which matches the Halloween theme.
jack o'lanterns were kept in corners and miniature carved pumpkin dolls hanged from the ceilings.
there was a huge table in the side which Jun said would be the place to serve the treats.

there were a lot of random stuffs too, which they didn't really understand the purpose of. there was also a monitor attached onto an edge of a wall but it looked old.

Jun turned off the main lights and turned on the dim ones.

"wow! this is awesome!" soonyoung said, his eyes widening in happiness.

"can't believe you did all this by yourself Jun!" seungcheol was utterly impressed.

"haha thanks. do you guys have your costumes ready?" Jun asked.

"uh, not really..." dokyeom scratched the back of his neck.

"should we go dress up and come back?" jeonghan asked.

"no need! it's not Halloween yet. I called you guys here to have some fun." Jun assured them.

it would be a lie if wonwoo said he didn't notice Jun's expression turning slightly dark.

"guys I need y'all to focus here." Jun said, eyeing mingyu and woozi still bickering about the guitar, soonyoung trying to do a somersault, vernon sleeping as soon as he saw a couch and seungkwan secretly trying to pull out Dino's hair who was busy playing on his phone.

seungcheol clapped his hands twice and they all looked up at once. Dino shrieked in pain when Seungkwan successfully pulled a hair or two almost earning a punch from the younger.

Jun ignored whatever just happened. "I was planning to have us playing a game before we start our party."

"isn't the party tomorrow? why we have to play today?" woozi asked, finally keeping the thoughts about his guitar aside.

"actually I had to book this place for today too. otherwise the owner said he won't rent it for tomorrow. so I just wanted to fill in the booked time for today."  Jun explained.

"oh, so that's why. it's okay. now that we all are here. what should we play?" wonwoo asked.

some suggested board games. some mobile games. dokyeom wanted to play the frying pan game but others told a funny game would ruin creepy halloween vibes. finally they decided(with Jun's suggestion) to play their favorite mafia game.

they quickly grabbed thirteen pieces of paper and wrote their roles to choose by drawing the lot method.

the roles were, 3 mafias, 1 doctor, 1 police man and 8 civilians.

the roles were put into a vessel and shook it for getting it shuffled. each person has to withdraw one paper piece which has his role in it. one by one, they choose until the thirteen piece is also taken. they all settled down at the couch.

"okay, the narrator reveal yourself." Seungkwan spoke.

silence.

"shit we forgot about the narrator role." Joshua facepalmed.

"how could we even forget that role?" minghao asked, hanging his head to the back.

"happens. we used to play this with seniors right? the lazy ones were always the narrator. so anybody wanna be narrator?" seungcheol asked.