Waking you with kisses

Alessandra POV

I woke up by the sun shining through the curtains and on my face. I checked my phone and saw that it was a little after 8am. I put my phone down and rolled onto my side and was met with the sight of my sleeping girlfriend. I know she'd disagree with me but I think she looks beautiful when she's sleeping. 

I brushed some hair behind her ear and kissed her cheek. Smiling ear to ear when I see her smiling a little in her sleep.

Me- Baby? Are you awake?

She doesn't answer, she just rolls onto her back in response. So I lean over and kiss her cheek again, then her forehead, nose, chin, under her eyes and lastly on her lips. I watch a smile creeps onto her face and her eyes flutter open.

Me- There are those pretty y/ec eyes I love so much. Come on.

SHe doesn't answer she just shuts her eyes and drags the cover over her head. I pull them down and kiss her lips again.

Me- Are you awake now love?

Yn-..........No

We both chuckle a  little before I kiss her lips again. This time it lasts slightly longer. 

Me- I think you are.

Yn- No I'm asleep.

Me- Come on babe, We've gotta get up.

When she doesn't say anything I lay on top of her and peppered kisses all over her face. Slowly kissing down her neck.

Me- Come on, we really need to get up my love. 

I say as I stop kissing her.

Yn- I know but I don't want to. I wanna stay here in bed all day and just cuddle you. Is that so bad?

She says the last bit with sarcasm.

Me- No I want to do that to but we both know that we can't.

Yn- That's just sad.

She says with a pout that I quickly kiss away. I go back to kissing down her neck and hear her let out a sigh and tilt he rhead back. That's when I decide to stop before it goes to far. I take her hand in mine and pull her up so she's sitting up in bed. 

I finally convince her to get ready with me so we can go to the stuido since she wanted to go with me today. But it's safe to say that trying to get yn up in the morning is a task and a half.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Au note: A little short one. I'm still trying to improve my writing and all. 

In love with Alessandra's voice it is just.... chefs kiss.

But ngl it's almost impossible to get me up in the morning.