5

Ten's pov

We are in the here for the basketball team selection as doie was assigned for listing the selected students. And as me and jungwoo has nothing to do so we decided to help him.
" Doyoungie hyung " I heard someone calling doie
" Aah jeno, you ready for the selection.? " Doie asked grabbing his hand.
Jeno nervously nodded.
" All the best you are definitely gonna get selected ok" Doie said as he pinched jenos cheek as jeno smilied before standing in the line with others.
" This basketball team has more students compared to the other sports "Jungwoo said as I nodded my head.

Jaehyun's pov

I was busy talking with yuta about the today's selection as I noticed jeno he was looking very nervous.
" I think you should talk to him. He looks tensed. " Yuta said looking at jeno.
I shook my head saying " No. Talking with me will never help him. "
Even we are brothers we only see each other rarely during some family dinner or something.
" Make all the students stand in line so we can start the selection ". I said to yuta as he nodded and left.

I again looked at jeno again to see him walking towards ... ' Doyoung.'
I saw him nervously nodding as doyoung said something to him grabbing his hands. Suddenly doyoung pinched his cheeks and he...
Smiled..!
It feels like it's my first time seeing him smile like this.

"Jaehyun come here" I looked at jeno and doyoung once again before walking towards yuta.

Soon the selection started and I explained to the students what they have to do.

Time skip

"Next jeong jeno "
I felt tensed as I saw that jeno is the next one.
He came forward and I handed him the ball.

He threw the first ball but it didn't got in the basket.
He closed his eyes before grabbing next ball he has 4 more chances left.
" Jenoyaah fighting. " I smilied as doyoung shouted gaining jenos attention. He looked at doyoung before positioning himself and throwing the ball and it went inn.
"Yayyy" Doyoung and other two male cheered for jeno as he scored his last ball.
"Jeong jeno 9 points" I heard yuta announcing.
I looked over to jeno as we ran towards doyoung as doyoung ruffled his hair.

"Next lucas "
........................
"Lucas 6 points"

Time skip
Jeno pov
I was really happy today first is that I got into the basketball team and second is that from today onwards I will be staying in the dormatary.
I was going towards the dorm when someone called me.
"Jenoyahh" I turned to see my brother and Johnny hyung
" Hey hyung " I said as they walked closer to me.
" Aren't you going home " He asked as I shook my head before saying
"No from today onwards I will be staying in the dorm"
"Really what is your room no I am also staying in the dorm. Johnny hyynd asked excited.
" Mine is 514 on the 10th floor" I replied
"Ooh mine is on the same floor room no 522"
"Aah so I get going see you hyung" I said before walking towards the dorm

Jaehyun pov

" why is everyone moving to dorm, what is so good about it ? " I said as jeno left
" That's what I thought first too but believe me it's soo fun. Just move to dorm already" Johnny said while shaking.
"Ohh really what so fun? " I asked and he smirked before saying
" I look now I am really close to many students especially the council secretary Kim doyoung. "
" Doyoung is your roommate.? " I asked with curiosity.
"No my roommate is taeyoung , and doyoung comes really often to see him. And do you who doyoung's roommate is." He asked as shooked my head
" Haechan. " Johnny said
'That's how they become close' I thought to myself as Johnny said " I feel pity for doyoung " I smiled and started walking outside the college.
" Yaah are you moving.? " Johnny asked from behind as I ignored him walking towards my car.