The singing man

I woke up by a humming Harry.

"Well Zayn has already been in your bed twice, so I think we'll skip him then the next to sleep in here must be Liam?" Harry said observing my reaction.

"I guess it is" I said.

"The last thing before the boys come in, you can give me a kiss, or I could give you a kiss" Harry said.

"What is it with you and kisses Harry?" I asked, making him laugh.

"We are in a good relationship" he said.

"I don't want to be hard so come here tiger boy" I said pulling him into me and kissing him deeply. I got away and the door opened.

"Are you already awake?" Liam asked while walking in.

"We just woke up" I said. I ran to the bathroom taking a pair of undies and a bra with me. Don't worry! I had my pajamas on.

I came out and only Liam was in the room. He pulled me into a hug and kissed me on my nose. I only had underwear on so he looked down at me.

"Ups sorry" he said which caused me to giggle. I putted on a skirt and a top. Throwing me into a pair of clip claps.

"Do you a pair of those?" Liam asked. Looking at my feet.

"Problem?" I asked, he shook his head.

"Let's go and grab some breakfast" he said and took my hand. We went down with the rest.

***

We laid ourselves on the sand, nothing under. I laid my self and closed my eyes. Listening to the boys conversation. Someone laid something cold on my stomach. I looked up at Harry with his boyish smile on his face.

He held a sunscreen bottle in his right hand, and covered my stomach in it. I sighed before pushing his hands away and rubbed it into my skin. He laughed at my concentrated expression.

I closed my eyes again and already after ten minutes I felt sweaty.

"Anyone who wants to go in the water?" I asked. Everyone except Harry shook their heads. He stood up and wanted to give me a helping hand.

I raised myself and walked down to the water with Harry on my side.

"How was it waking up in my arms for the second time?" He asked.

"It's okay" I muttered not knowing why I was so depressed.

"Is there anything wrong?" He asked suddenly. I shook my head.

"I don't know I feel like I'm kinda depressed today, don't know why" I said. He pulled me into a hug.

The water was not so clear today. Sad I liked when the water was see through. I ducked the same did Harry.

"I know how to make your mood good again" he said.

"What?" I asked waiting for a reply, but Harry didn't say anything, he got closer to me and made me sit on his hips.

"No Harry. Not sex" I said, he grinned.

"It isn't that" he said.

"I'm just going to make you horny". He cached my hands.

"Trust me it will make you feel better" he said, I looked into his green sparkling eyes.

"Okay but don't make it seem like we're doing anything, 'cause we're not" he nodded grinning and letted his hands slip up to cup my breaths. Lucky me, the water wasn't see through and we we're under it, but not with our heads.