Queen of Mean

SYNOPSIS

“Everyone branded her as wicked, so she became one.”

~~~~~

Meredith Von Trapp is the only daughter in the house of Duke Von Trapp. She knows that she is meant to be a member of the Imperial family and that she is to be the future Crown Princess of the El Famia Empire. However, everything changed—even her destiny to be the future ruler of the Empire. When the blessing day came, the news about the Crown Prince’s engagement spread and the name of Beatrice Solomon, the only daughter in the house of Marquess Solomon, was announced to be the future Crown Princess.

Determined to get everything back; her family’s reputation and her position in the Imperial family, Lady Meredith decided to get rid of Beatrice Solomon and steal back the title and position that once was hers.

~~~~~

CONTENT AND TRIGGER WARNING
This story contains content that may be troubling to some readers, including. But not limited to death, gore, sex, strong language, and more. If you’re uncomfortable reading those types of content, you may drop this story for your own good.

OFFICIAL HASHTAG
Readers who want to share their feedback and thoughts about the story may use the hashtag #QoMWP on X(formerly known as Twitter).

ACKNOWLEDGMENT
Special thanks to Raze Daliente for Meredith’s illustration and to Yassie and Julimine who first read the draft of this story.

DISCLAIMER
This is pure fiction. Names, places, and scenes, that are related to a person living or dead are purely coincidental.

SOCIAL
Follow @MiyazuHimeee on Twitter/X!

NOTE
This is my first time using the English language and 3rd POV so please be kind to me. I only accept constructive criticism and words that will help me and my story improve.

~~~~~

Meredith Von Trapp

Meredith Von Trapp