10 - Namaa veedu

Shivika opened her eyes when she heard her alarm.
Ashok jerked opened his eyes.

Shivika looked at him.

Shi - Achoo sorry ngaa.. sorry.. sorry romba sorry.
Ash - No No.. it's OK.. what's the time.
Shi - It's 6am.
Ash - OK.. apo correct time thaan.. I'll refresh and go to gym.
Shi - OK..

They got ready around 8am. She wore a simple cotton saree she brought with her from her flat. After a simple breakfast they got ready to leave.

He started to drive the car and she sat in the passenger seat. Maid came and gave a lunch bag to her.

Shi - Na enaa kolandhiyaa enaku edhuku lunch box ellam.
Ash - Lunch enaa sapduvaa
Shi - Canteen la edachum irukum naa vangi saptupen.
Ash - Adhu madhri edhum panna vendam nu dhaan lunch box and snacks kuduka sonnen so olunga sapdu.

Shivika looked at him.

Shi.mv - He is caring about what I eat.  But na enaa chinna papa va.. ippadi lunch bag ellam aiyo...

Ash - Enaa edhum pesaa matraa..
Shi - Mm.. hmm onumilaa..
Ash - Unoda phone la oru app iruku adha open panni unaku enaa food daily venumoo chart laa update panidu.
Shi - Enakumaa andha application.
Ash - Of course.. epomay enaku pudichadhaa unaa sapdaa solla mudiyadhu laa.. you have your favorites too.. unoda name laa update aagdium ne enter pandraa foods. You can give instructions to works through that app.

Shivika shook her head in disbelief.

Ash - OK.. tell me.. ipo irukura maids ellaraiyum unaku pudichi irukaa.. do you want any changes.
Shi - changes ellam vendam.
Ash - Any specific person you like regarding their work style.
Shi - Revathi and Usha romba help pandrangaa.. they make sure I feel comfortable. Appo apo thanni edhuthu vandhu remind pandrangaa na romba neramaa thanni kudikalaa nu.. nalla care panikirangaa..
Ash - Revathi? Usha?.. yaru... head peru Prema .. but ivangaa..
Shi - Anikiee kitchen laa thaalichaa apo oru poonaa thituningalaa avaanga dhaan revathi. Usha indha cleaning work ellam padravangaa..
Ash - Ohh..
Shi - Ungaluku Prema aunty peru thavaraa vera yaru perum theriyadhulaa..
Ash - yeah.. avanga name theriyum becoz she taking care of that mansion for the past 20yrs.

Shi- ohh..
They reached her college road.
Shi- na inga erangikiren.
Ash- yen ennachu.
Shi- illa clg varaikum car la ponna yaru car .. neenga yarunu romba questions varum adhaan.
Ash- na un fiancé nu sollu.
Shi- huh?
Ash- ilaa frnd nu kuda sollu.. na road la ellam erakii vida maten.. edho annikie unga amma vetuku poora.. ipodaiku kalayana vishayam theriyaa vendam nu dhaan appadi erakii viten inmay adhu kuda avoid pannidanum.

Shivu was looking at him dumbfound.

ash- ennachu ?
shi- illa onum ilaa.
The car entered the campus. She thanked him before getting down. Because of the tinted window no one know who is inside the car.

Ash- car varum pick panna evening. Let me know if you have any spl classes.
Shi- ok.

She went to her class.
Ashok texted her during 11am.

Ash- hi
Shi- hi
Ash- busy?
Shi- break.
He saw her text and didn't reply.
Shi.mv- work vandhu irukum poolaa.
Suddenly her phone started to ring. She smiled without her knowledge by seeing his name on the screen. She attended the call.
Shi- hello
Ash- hey.
Shi- ena pandringa
Ash- ipo dhaan oru meeting mudichitu vandhen.
Shi- oh..
Ash- class illayaa..
Shi- ipo dhaan vandhu ukandhen next class 12 ku thaan.
Ash- unga clg timing enaa actually.
Shi- 8.15- 2pm. Staffs ku 3pm varaikum silla time ilanaa naangalum 2clck ku kelambiduvom.
Ash- oh ok.
Shi- hmm.
Ash- snacks saptachaa..
Shi- isss.. marandhuten.
Ash- seri ipo edhuthu sapdalam laa.
Shi- ok sapadren.
She opened her bag and found a box a small box.
Shi- fruit salad kuduthu irukangaa.
Ash- ok eat it.
Shi- ok..
She started to stuff the fruits in her mouth.
Shi- super ha iruku..
He smiled hearing her voice.
They both continued to talk randomly about her work and class.
Mam- enaa shivika mam class ku poogalaa.
Shivika to him.
Shi- oru nimisham.
Shi - enaku 12 ku thaan mam class.
Mam- adaa time 12.10.
Shi- ena 12 aagiduchaa.. aiyoo.
She noticed the time in her watch.
Shi- shit..
She kept the phone in her ear.
Shi- class ku time aachu.. na apram pesuren. Bye..
Ash- ok.
She hung the call quickly and rushed to her class.
It was 3pm when she came out and found his car. She moved towards the car. The door opened automatically for her. She saw him sitting in driver seat and she smiled at him.
Ash- hey..
Shi- hi..
Ash- poogalamaa.
Shi- haan ok.