Chapter 1: Battle of the Valley of the End, Uchiha Night

Uchiha clan land, clan leader's mansion

The blue marble was carved into a simple stone table. The part of the courtyard designated as a garden was also filled with fragrance. The weather was sunny, the sky was blue, and the gentle wind blew by, warming the courtyard and the cold ninja world. In the heart of Shura, the neat and simple square courtyard can hardly be regarded as the residence of the Uchiha clan leader. However, as the only top powerhouse in the world, Uchiha Madara loves this place particularly, perhaps because it contains the most cherished things People...

Looking at the boy in the courtyard, Uchiha Madara's eyes looked particularly complicated. The boy was not very old, just 4 years old. He was wearing a white kimono with the Uchiha Uchiha clan emblem printed on it. There were ancient symbols painted with black oil paint around his eyes. Eye shadow, there is a hint of coldness on the usually soft face at this time. The three magatama sharingan eyes that never close turn, adding a touch of enchantment to the already delicate face. Anyone who has seen a young man Everyone praised the monster-like child. Even Senju Tobirama, who had always been a black man in Uchiha's life, once said with emotion, "Evil people like Madara Uchiha are so lucky." For no other reason, just because he was a child. The son of Shura, the feared ninja world, the only heir, the strongest of the new generation after the founding of Konoha, the number one genius in Konoha, the young master of the Uchiha clan, mastered B-level fire escape ninjutsu at the age of four, The genius who defeated the Chunin - Uchiha Ye!.

Uchiha Madara looked at this son who made him proud, and felt extremely emotional. Perhaps in other aspects, even he, an extremely proud man, had to admit that Senju Hashirama was slightly better than him, hum! Of course there is only a trace! But in terms of future generations, he can definitely say with pride that he, the ninja world Shura, Uchiha's arrogant Madara's son is a peerless genius, Senju Hashirama's good-for-nothing son, haha, he is only in his twenties. He has Kage-level strength, but he is a loser. Compared with his father, he has completely avoided Hashirama's excellent genes. Well, it is all the fault of Uzumaki Mito. Although Hashirama's son is as stupid as his father, a certain arrogant one. Grandma Uchiha was full of thoughts.

Boy, oh, Uchiha looked at this cheap man standing there in a daze at night, and knew in his heart that only the incident about a certain tree-planting model worker that haunted his father could keep him in a daze for such a long time, and this was because of his thoughts. Something strange happened. It has been more than ten minutes and it has been there without moving.

If I can reluctantly accept that my cheap father in this life is the boss of Hokage, Uchiha Madara, then how can I explain my face and talent that resemble Indra Otsutsuki, and how I feel that I have just traveled through time? Part of the chakra of Uchiha Madara and Senju Hashirama flowed to him, and they were strangely similar and blended together. It is conceivable that part of the chakra of the two Otsutsuki brothers harmoniously integrated into his soul. Maybe it's because Uchiha Madara and Senju Hashirama reconciled? This is unknown.