𝘍𝘢𝘳 𝘍𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘏𝘰𝘮𝘦

~ Your pov ~

*cries*
"M-My chest, it hurts so bad, I-I don't know what it is but-I-I don't like it.....*sniffles*."

"(Y/N)?! (Y/N)! Oh my god, sweetie what happened??"

"A boy made fun of my hair today.....I thought my hair looked pretty....."

"Oh honey, don't listen to people like that! They're trying to put you down because they don't love themselves! Come here."

*holds her and rubs her head*

"Momma...what if...that boy was right? Is my hair ugly...?"

"Far from that, I think your hair looks beautiful."

"Yeah right, you're probably saying that."

"I always tell the truth, dear."

*silence*
"(Y/N)?"

"Hm?"

"Do you know the legend of the.....tickle monster?"

"Tickle....monster?"

"Yes, do you?"

"No, what is it?"

"It was a scary monster who would go into people's houses at night and tickle them to death, it was said that it did that because it was entertaining to see its victims laugh to their death."

"W-What? Wait...."

"It was also said that one night, it didn't come back....and then it became a legend...."

*smiles*
"But they were so far from right....he didn't disappear....."

"Mom....?"

"He morphed...into another form!"
*tickles (Y/N)*

"M-Mom! Stop! Hahaha! That tickles! Mom, seriously! Seriously! You're gonna make me pee!"

*stops tickling and hugs her*
"How do you feel right now...?"

"I feel okay momma."

"Good, that makes me happy."

*hugs her tightly*

"Hey....hey.....hey you awake? Are you okay? Hey, can you hear me...?"

Huh? Where...am I?
Where's....my mom?
I thought I was.....hugging her.....

Oh that's right....she's dead
I killed her....
But then....I killed myself.....why am I still alive....? How....am I still alive?

Who is calling for me....?

"Hey, you're okay...I've got you."

*opens eyes halfway with a blurry vision*

"W-What? Where....am I?"

"You're awake, that's good."

*vision starts to clear up and she opens her eyes all of the way*

Recognizing the cartoon - looking man in front of me, my eyes widened.

I tried to speak clearly, my voice stumbling over its words.

"I-I-It's you.....a-again."

Darting my eyes towards the surrounding walls, I slowly started to realize that I was in an infirmary room....then I started to recognize the room to be the exact one....I tried to escape from earlier.....

"Yeah, hey! By the way, what's your name?"

"It's um (Y/N)...."

"Heya (Y/N)! My name is Monkey D. Luffy! And I'm gonna be the king of the pirates!"

After he introduces himself, he then casually points to the corner of the room which to my surprise layed a green - haired man with three swords, sleeping there peacefully.

How did I not see him?

"And that's Zoro!"

"H-Hi..."

"Hey."

He actually responded?? I thought he was asleep??

"(Y/N)."

"Hm..?"

"Why?"

"W-Why what?"

I didn't know why I was stuttering.
Maybe it was because of how close he was, next to the bed I was sitting in.
Or maybe it was because that stare that forces you to look at him straight in the eyes, he was giving me.

"What was the reason why you wanted...to die so badly?"

At that moment, Zoro opened one eye, almost he was interested in the topic.
I felt cornered, I don't like being in the center of attention, especially...when it involves sharing personal information.

"W-Well um...I tried to kill myself....from where I...came from and when I woke up, still alive...that triggered me...."

"But...why would you ever want to die?"

He raises an eyebrow.
"Wait, what do you mean where you came from?"

"Didn't you notice? How unalike we look compared to each other, you...look like a literal...cartoon and I look like a....h-HUH!?"

Looking down, to my horror, I trembled, staring at my cartoon - looking hands, and cartoon looking legs.

Immediately, I pushed past Luffy and went to the nearest mirror inside of the room, only to see myself....as a cartoon.

I looked so perfect....too perfect....

Small waist...flawless and soft skin....sexy body....perfect hair....long legs and tall height....it made me uncomfortable....

I looked like a fucking doll.

Turning my head back to the two men who were staring at me confusingly, I took a deep breath and calmed myself down, to try to figure out how the fuck this was happening...

~~~
Short and new chapter!!