one

ˋ°•*⁀➷ BAD IDEA RIGHT? °˖
001 — pretty problems
( flash back + social !! )

FLASH BACK —

" claw clips? " nick said as he looked up from his phone, at his friend, and brother for there answer.

" claw- wha? " chris says, obviously confused what nick said.

today, the triplets and isabella were filming a youtube video, since everyone wanted them to film with isabella.

todays friday topic was underrated, overrated, or middle.

" claw grip " chris says

" claw clip!! " isa and nick state yelling at the slow boy.

chris laughs, so did matt, but isa and nick just rolled there eyes at the slow kid, and continued talking.

" i don't know , i don't really use them you know? " isa says.

" i'm not saying anything because i don't use them either " matt stated looking at isa.

" yeah but what do they look like? " chris says clearly more confused, and nick just rolling his eyes at the boy, and matt about to explain to him what there are.

isa and matt have been dating for about 4 months, but when the internet found out— that's was 2 months ago.

isa stayed silent while they talked, everything seemed chill and normal. but it was the opposite.

isa was scared how the fans would react, and feel about this video

see, when the whole matt and isa thing came out nobody was happy. and matt notice and they talked, and still stayed together

matt thought the hate, and rude comments went away but it was still pretty much there.

isa didn't wanna ruin anything plus it wasn't affecting her mental state— yet.

so, a month goes by, still hate and isa starting to let the comments get to her, she needed to tell someone, so she told her best friend, lizzie or izzy for short.

she didn't think it would get to her,
oh but it did. it came to her crying to izzy at night, or crying to sleep.

she couldn't let matt know because he was going to feel bad, and blah blah.

she didn't want pity. she just wanted it to stop, but it didn't, sadly.

but isa promise to herself, if it gets like this again she's going to have to break it off.

she can't handle anymore, staying up late crying to herself or crying to sleep or to her best friend. no not anymore.

while isa was thinking about all this stuff, nick notice something off between isa.

" you alright? " nick asked

" mmh, just tired " isa replied