Prelude

The stars write out the fates far above, through stories they tell in a language forgotten by most. So hauntingly close the future lies the very fate written lays before your eyes. A destiny that should be foretook as it comes, not something to meddle with just what you must take with a chin, a head held above.

Then again they were never much stickers to the rules and normalcy especially in regards to people they loved. After all she'd done it's the least they could try to pay her.
Though she herself mayhap would never agree.
"The fates are how they are and the stars alike are sacred what is done is done you shan't expect to change it."

Now they loved to listen to her they never would dare on normal occasions go against her but upon a chance such as this one who is to say that is normal. Besides that they could see her eyes everytime they thought mayhap they ought not, heavy and permanently tired, swirling inside where they could see through to her soul, travelled darkness, and pain a deep sadness so thick they could almost choke upon it. It made them sick. It was prutrid. The utmost torture to see someone you love so undeniably broken but still holding and fighting like it was all fine.

But they saw.

The moments she thought no one was around. Where she'd crumble to the ground her body shaking in silent sobs, they just simply wouldn't stop, it overflowed like a river over a lifetime worth of pain constantly pushed down breaking through the surface smacking out, staining her cheeks a blochy red until she chocked for breath. Right after gathering herself with haste to be presentable before leaving the room.

It was inevitable they would do this for her.

It was written in the stars after all.

A/N.    Disclaimer the harry potter universe does not belong to me obviously I only own and take credit for my characters and any plot I have or change for them