4

While the omega was sleeping in the alpha's bed, Chan decided to take a shower to take a break from all this new thing.

Just when he was about to enter in the shower, he felt the omega's scent changing.

-

Minho POV

Wtf happened.

God. The scent blockers!

I made a disaster-

"Are you ok?" Chan asked getting out of the shower with a towel around him.

"Yeah- I mean..do you have scent blockers?-.." I asked.

I hope he does.

"No? As far as I know you shouldn't take scent blockers too often. How long have you had them on?" He asked. He is kinda looking at me with worried eyes.

"I don't know. I don't count the days!"

"So you used them way too much. You're not getting scent blockers and we're going to take a look at your neck to the doctor. Maybe that's why you still don't have your powers.." He said, mumbling the last part that I obviously heard.

It's because of the scent blockers?!

Really? How could I have been so stupid?!

Of course taking scent blockers everyday it's not healthy.

Wtf I've been doing.

"You think it's because of that?"

"It could be. Scent blockers are dangerous, especially if you're still growing. Don't take them ever again, ok?" He sounds so gentle.

"Fine..but anyone could smell me from here.."

"And I'm here to protect you. I will not let anyone lend a hand on you." Chan said with venom in his voice.

Hot. That was really hot.

And I'm really falling in love with a guy that I met 2 days ago. Ridiculous.

Father would laugh at me if he would saw me like this.

"I still don't feel safe. You can't always be with me."

I'm not gonna let him win that easy.

"Than you're getting two personal guards when I'm not present. Just..promise me that you will not take a scent blockers unless is really necessary."

How I'm not gonna fall in love with him if he is going to talk to me like this?!

"Chan, it's Minho feeling better?" I recognise this voice.

Omg. Rosie!

"Rosie!" I said before jumping of the bed and going straight to Rose to give her a hug.

"I missed you too..how are you feeling? It's the prince taking good care of you?" Rose asked ruffling my hair.

"Stop! I'm doing fine, and yeah, the prince is taking good care of me..when did you arrived?"

"Like two hours ago. You're parents told me that they're going to be here in two or three weeks because they just got an emergency call. You're parents should already know" Rose said looking both at me and Chan. "Also, congratulations for finding your mate."

How?!

Don't tell me.

"Chan. Did you told someone?"

"Maybe.."

"Come on! Jennie is going to tease me for my whole life!"

I'm ruined.