Chapter 17

The whole day was filled with laughter and pink bubbles for both Taehyung and Jungkook not caring about the people who were watching them and even the internet that they have indirectly or indirectly exploded.

.

.

.

.

.

But................................................................

In a dark dimly lit room and on the side was a board filled with pictures on it's wall which is filled with Jeon Jungkook they had pins and around the pins is a thread which connects all the pictures together like a net it seems to be telling a story another thing that those picture have in common is that in al the pictures Jungkook has a red mark on his face.

Entering the room was a man while smoking and removing his suit jacket came in with a brown envelope his face couldn't be seen since the room was dimly lit but the butt of the cigarette was glowing his usual orange color.

Walking towards a single couch in the room he skillfully and neatly dropped his suit jacket on the back rest of the single couch hen sitting on the couch he puffed up smoke and threw away the cigarette since it was finished.

Leaning back on the couch he took a new stick from his pocket and lit it with the lighter puffing up a smoke before sitting back up, overturning the envelope hat was set aside more pictures flew out and this time it was of Jungkook and with a twist has Taehyung in it.

his scratchy voice sounded while looking at the picture of Jungkook smiling while looking at Taehyung ''Jeon Jungkook since you took everything that belongs to me, I will make sure I take them back and also what you cherish the most.'' as he traced Taehyung from the picture.

Bringing out two markers one red and one green, he 'x' out Jungkook's face with it and with the green marker he also 'x' out Taehyung from the picture while saying ''mine'' ''mine'' over and over again.

'How did he know Taehyung is important to Jungkook?'

Finally, he stood up and went to the board which had those picture and added a new collection to it he didn't even bother staring at Jungkook with murderous eyes with which he always does almost every time he came into this room but instead stared at Taehyung's picture and by every second's obsession and craziness is in his eyes.

Going back to the couch he calmly put on his suit jacket then fishing out his phone he placed a call while he looked at Taehyung picture on the wall, after two rings the call connected and not waiting for the other end to say anything he said ''investigate someone for me'' and with that he ended the call and sent a picture of Taehyung to the person.

Walking towards the door he opened it and gave one last look to the board specifically looking at the picture that had Taehyung on it and turned around before walking out of the door.

The room which was dimly lit now became pitch black on his exit leaving behind a single couch and small table which still had the envelope and multiple pictures of Jungkook and Taehyung and also on the board filled with many more pictures of only Jungkook with a red 'X' on his face and a single photo of Jungkook and Taehyung and also the butt of the used cigarette.

Many questions will be asked but the important one is ''Who is he?''

................................................................

Short chapter hope you guys enjoy.