Chapter 1: What's going on?

"Thanks Trunks! Your a real life saver" Goku said happily. "No problem. But I need to get back home now, I don't want to mess with anything else. My purpose was to warn you about the androids and give you the medicine and I've fulfilled that purpose. Farewell Goku" Trunks said. Trunks pulled out a case from his pocket and grabbed a capsule and threw a few meter away from him and it exploded. Out of the smoke was Trunks' time machine that his mother Bulma created.

 Out of the smoke was Trunks' time machine that his mother Bulma created

As Trunks hopped in the time machine, he called out to Goku. "Hey Goku!" yelled Trunks. "What's up?" Goku said. "I plan on returning around the time the androids show to provide assistance if I'm needed" Trunks said. "Sounds good to me" said Goku. Trunks activated the time machine and waved goodbye to Goku. He then took a glance at the others and then looked at his father Vegeta and then he vanished.

During Trunks ride, Trunks heard an unusual beep that didn't sound good and then all of a sudden the time machine started to shake

During Trunks ride, Trunks heard an unusual beep that didn't sound good and then all of a sudden the time machine started to shake. "What's going on?!" Trunks exclaimed. Out of panic, Trunks started pressing random buttons since he only knew the buttons that will actually make the time machine travel and while he was doing that, the time machine started shaking even more violently. The time machine then shut down and started to drift around space and time and eventually the time machine had drifted near a black hole. Trunks noticed this and tried to turn on the time machine but it was useless and Trunks and the time machine entered the black hole. Trunks started feeling immeasurable pain as it felt like his body was being spaghettified and soon after he knocked out from the pain. After some time Trunks woke up on the glass of the time machine, even though Trunks went through a black hole, he didn't suffer any injuries other than being sore all over. Trunks got up and realized that he was sideways and in a small pit, so then Trunks got out of the time machine and walked out of the pit. Trunks gazed around the area and saw nothing but grass and trees all around him. "Am I on Earth?" Trunks said to himself. He turned around to look into the pit to check the time machine and saw it was pretty damaged but he wasn't feeling too anxious since he currently thinks he's home. "The time machine took a pretty bad beating. Let's get you back in your capsule" Trunks said as he walked towards the button on the side of the time machine and pressed it. The time machine got covered in smoke and in place of the time machine was a small capsule on the ground. Trunks picked it up and put it back in his case and put it in his pocket. Trunks came out of the pit again and started to walk through the trees. "My heads still fuzzy so I can't sense anything right now and I should take it easy right now since I still feel really sore" Trunks said in his mind. "This place doesn't look familiar to me but maybe I just haven't been out here before" Trunks said. Trunks cautiously navigated through the dense forest, his senses temporarily dulled from the recent incident. As he moved stealthily between the towering trees, a nagging feeling of unfamiliarity gnawed at him. Despite his extensive travels, this part of the forest remained an enigma, leaving him to wonder if there was more to this place than met the eye. Trunks saw a nearby hill and climbed to the top of to try and get a bearing of where he is but he didn't see anything familiar. "Where am I?" Trunks said now starting to feel nervous. Trunks kept looking around and then saw what looks like to be some sort of village.