Ashton Irwin 5SOS One-Shot!

I danced around the kitchen area with people I'm not even sure I knew all I remember was my parents fighting again. It's all the ever do, yell at each other ,hit each other ,throw things. It scares the shit out of me. I'd usually just ring my boyfriend Ashton to come get me but tonight I didn't .

Iwas sick of bothering him with my problems all of the time,but as I looked around the unfamiliar room I realised I had yet another problem. I walked out of the house and looked up and down the street for any indication as to where I was.

Shit.

I have no idea where I am.

My eyes quickly found a sign post telling me which street I was in, and I groaned. It was around 40 minutes away from my house and I wasn't completely sure how to get back. I sighed and took out my phone and rang the only person who could help me.

"What's wrong" Ash croaked sleepily into the phone

"I,uh I'm at a party and I can't get home" I explained sheepishly

"Where is it?" Oh great he was mad, not that I could blame him really

I gave him the address and he hung up.

I pulled myself up on the wall in front of the house,I had a guilty feeling in my stomach I hated making him mad but he's really the only person I have. Just like I knew he would twenty minutes later his car pulled up and I got in.

Other than him asking to see if I was feeling okay the car ride was silent. I was surprised to see we pulled up at his house, I shot him a confused look. "You didn't expect me to make you go back to your house did you?" He asked his voice was a monotone and I smiled to him great fully.

"Everyone's asleep" he muttered as we went into the house "go upstairs ill be there in a second".

I followed his orders and kicked off my shoes in his room before heading to the bathroom and washing of my makeup and dragging my fingers through my hair.

When I went back into his room he was already in bed but I seen one of his hoodies was laid out,I quickly shrugged it on and climbed in noticing the basin placed on the floor and a glass of water beside my side of the bed.

We lay in silence for about 15 minutes "I'm really sorry Ashton I whispered but got no reply so I presumed he was asleep or still mad.

I turned over on my side and shut my eyes to fall asleep but I felt two arms wrap around me and pull me to their chest. Ashton leaned down and kissed my forehead "I'm sorry for acting like a dick" he whispered while I snuggled into him.

"What happened" he didn't need to say anything else I knew what He meant.

"The usual" I said simply giving him all the confirmation he needed and he began singing me to sleep softly,Lego house by Ed Sheeran

"My three words have two meanings,

There is one thing on my mind,

It's all for you..."

And as simple as that was I was instantly relaxed curled up in Ashton's arms, the one place I felt safe.