The ANTMAN

He takes the helmet off, not to scare is daughter but to reassure her. With a gentle grin Scott starts to tell cassie how it was him who stopped yellow jacket, how it was him wearing the suit all the time. He then slowly, gradually, but surely stands up to leave. He reaches for the bedroom door when he feels a gentle tug on the right trouser leg. Looking down he sees cassie smiling, and she jumps up to give him hug. "Love you dad, your the best," cassie gently whispers into his ear. Putting her back into bed, Scott hears a silent buzz from his cell phone. He picks up the phone to read the message. Without a second doubt in his mind, Scott takes the battle worn antman helmet. Trying not to damage it anymore than it is, he places the helmet slowly on to his head. Then grasping hold of the door handle he opens the door and shrinks.

Leaving the house he starts to run. Every step is faster. Faster. Faster. Faster. He looks at his feet to see two ants, and he takes a glance upward to see a huge flying ant. As they got higher, antman took a hold of the side of the giant ant and sat himself on its back. Under his helmet he smiled to himself. He was heading to avengers tower.

Three hours pass. As Scott left he could hear something 4 blocks away. He looks up suddenly to see explosions. He was tempted to turn around and tell Stark, but figured that he would hear. He didn't. Scott calling upon his ants, he fled to the chase. He tried going faster, he couldn't, he didn't understand. He then realises that there was no sign of the ants, he was in this alone, just like before just like "OH NO!."