𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲

˚₊‧꒰აchapter five໒꒱ ‧₊˚

؂"How's Taka?" Mitsuya's long best friend asked the h/c girl that just came out of his room as she held an empty bowl along with some wrinkled towels hanging off her shoulder.

"He's out cold. Although i don't know if he's supposed to take any kind of medicine. You have any ideas?" Y/N wondered with her hand rubbing against her chin as she turned her gaze towards the blue haired male.

However the male didn't answer her once her eyes landed on his frame. Yeah of course he was still awkward around her even after about a month huh.

"Hah, it's okay don't push yourself Hakkai. I'm going to look if anything is discarded in the kitchen and give it to him" She chuckled as she reassured the boy. He just hummed as he headed again in the younger Mitsuyas room to play with them.

As she got into the kitchen she looked around; at the kitchen counter and table but saw nothing. "Guess he doesn't need any medicine for a simple cold. There are only painkillers here." The young girl said as she picked up the bottle of pills and turned it around to observe it.

The silence in the room was suddenly cut off by her flip phone's ringtone. As she pulled it out she figured it was her older sister. 'well shit.'

The thing was that; the angels of death had a meeting. An important one. Specifically to discuss Mikey's offer. A month later though.(?) And here she was taking care of Mitsuya that had gotten sick -because of her-

The girl sighed deeply before answering "Yumii heyyyy." She dragged the words out of her mouth trying to sound as chill and carefree as possible.

"You have ten fucking minutes." Her older sister warned as she hung up the phone before Y/N could answer.

At that the young delinquent ran to where Hakkai was to tell him about what came up.

"Hakkai hey I really really need to go-like right now-. I'm gonna drop by a little later though, see you." She waved at the taller male before rushing off the Mitsuya residence heading towards the arranged meeting spot.

As she got there in about seven or so minutes she tried to catch her breath. She stood outside of the large abandoned storage room before pushing the tall metal door slightly open, just enough room for her to enter.

She quickly headed towards her sister's side who was seated on a pile of big metallic containers. Her legs over the edge, swinging slightly.

The younger L/N sat beside her older sister as she looked down at the people she liked to see more. Her gang members.

"Yall, settle down. Y/N is, finally, here. We are off to discuss something serious." The black haired girl shouted towards the large pile of girls who were all dressed into the same uniform.