Fate. (Alt!Adam x Jonah) SMUT!!

TW: Smut, Non-con
Jonah had been with Adam for a while but it was weird, every time Jonah wanted to go somewhere like shopping, Adam always had to come along. The worst part was Adam had really strict rules in his own head. If his boyfriend didn't pay enough attention to him then he was mad, if he stared at someone else for too long then he was mad. He still loved Adam either way though. This time they were at the pharmacy, and Jonah was picking out which bandages he wanted, either the hello kitty ones or the paw patrol ones. It was a hard decision but he ultimately went with the paw patrol and they went to go check out. Adam was stalking behind him, watching where Jonah's eyes went and everything. They had to wait in line to check out and Jonah saw someone with small writing on their shirt. He began to stare at the person trying to read the shirt. Adam was glaring at Jonah, then the person, then Jonah again. Jonah quickly looked back at Adam for a second before seeing the look in Adam's eyes and getting more nervous. Adam was clearly getting jealous again. Jonah nervously looked at the paw patrol bandages before looking at the guy again, reading his shirt finally being able to. It was just a joke shirt, funny. Jonah hadn't even realized how close Adam got, and Adam finally grabbed Jonah's hood and dragged him out of the place. "Wait- Adam no, no. I didn't mean to stare at him like that..-" Jonah was thrown into the passenger seat of the car as Adam got into the drivers seat, beginning to drive off. "It was a miss understanding Adam it was just a joke on his shirt..-" Jonah fumbled around with his words as Adam tightly gripped the steering wheel. "Fucking excuses." Adam narrowed his eyes, clearly getting impatient, he was driving above the speed limit as he tried to get back home as quick as he could. "Just because you think you can just look at other people for so long doesn't mean you actually can Jonah. You know what this means." Adam rather quickly made it back home, pulling into the garage, Jonah shrinking away when Adam came over to his side at the car, before Jonah was grabbed by the hair by Adam. "Adam I swear it was just his shirt!-" Jonah yelled out as he was dragged out of the car. "I don't want to hear your excuses, you are already getting punished." Adam dragged Jonah all the way into the bedroom, before setting Jonah down on the bed, Adam took off his hoodie and it was more obvious why Adam was so obsessive and forceful with Jonah. "Y-You're an alternate..?-" Jonah spit out. The things that Adam and Jonah have been hunting for a while. Adam had voided black skin on half of his body, did that mean his cock was half alternate too..?- Wait no don't think about that.. "Don't be scared, I've been this whole time and I haven't hurt you yet." Adam smiled, taking down Jonah's pants. "Please don't Adam.-" "This is a punishment, you aren't meant to enjoy it." Adam spoke as he pulled down his own pants, he had a slimy big tentacle for a cock, Jonah scooted away from Adam, resulting in Adam quickly pulling him back. "Don't struggle and I'll be nicer with it." Adam spoke as he lined himself up with Jonah before the slimy tentacle went into Jonah's ass. It was stretching out Jonah's ass hole just so it could fit it just the slime made it not hurt as much. Jonah gripped onto a pillow, moaning softly into it as Adam began to push the tentacle further inward. "C'mon it looks like you like it..~" Adam teased Jonah as he took the tentacle away as quick as that, before it re-entered Jonah, being even bigger. "Maybe your punishment should be making sure you can't walk for a while..?~" Adam smiled as he continued to stretch out Jonah's ass hole even more. Feeling Jonah shake as Adam began to thrust in and out of Jonah. "I'm going to fill you up.. right to the brim you'll be leaking with my cum, begging for more. You are mine. Say it." Adam whispered into Jonah's ear as he thrusted harder. "I'm yours..~ mmph!~" This continued for a while until Adam was really close, came straight into Jonah's little ass hole, pulling out as the gray cum leaked out of Jonah's ass. "You should disobey more so I can punish you more..~" Adam smiled. "Love you Jonah...~" Adam snuggled up to Jonah.