ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵗʷᵉˡᵛᵉ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
"Stay out of Trouble."
🝮

Mr. Anderson froze in his chair processing what I just said. He clears his throat before speaking. "Kali."

"Yes?" I look him in the eye

"Is their anything wrong with you're bed?"

"No, I just can't sleep."

"Well-Miranda has melatonin pills that you can take."

I rolled my eyes sitting my ass on his bed anyways, "Are you sleeping on the left side or the right?" I gaze at him

He look flabbergasted, he sighed before placing his glasses back onto his face.

"The Right side." He said clearly annoyed.

I chuckled softly under my breath as I snuggled underneath the blanket, absorbing the warmth. "Mhmm." I hummed quietly

A couple minutes later the lights flicker off.

I felt no movement beside me, I opened my eyes and look to the other side to see the bed empty.

"Of course." I whispered to myself

I went back to sleep disappointingly, but the great news is that I could sleep peacefully on his king size bed without any interruptions.

🝮🝮🝮

The smell of bacon and eggs linger through the room and near my nose, I opened my eyes sitting against the headboard, I rubbed the crust out my eyes staring at nothing.

I went through Mr. Anderson's and his wife closet for a pair of clothes to wear, I found a pair of grey drawstring shorts that made my ass reveal a little and I also threw on an grey oversize tee.

I made my way downstairs down the halls to the kitchen and dining table. "Good morning." Mr. Anderson scrolled through his phone.

"Good morning." I look at the both of them.

Miranda Willis was cooking up some eggs and bacon on her stove, I made my way towards the fridge to grab me a bottle of water, for some reason I felt intense stares from the woman herself.

"Are those my booty shorts?" She asks

I darted my eyes at the shorts with a dumb facial expression, "No, i got these from home."

The woman grunted annoyingly, I chuckled to myself before making my way to Mr. Anderson who was still scrolling through his phone.

"Whatcha doing?" I stood near him

His eyes darted to my legs then up to my face, he was examining me. "On instagram Kali." He said nonchalantly

"Instagram?-Twitter is way better."

"Is it, hm?" he focuses on me.

I nodded my head before walking away.

"Torres."

I turned around staring at Mr. Anderson who was fixing his pants, "Yes?"

"How was you're sleep?" His eyes kept goggling my legs and face

"It was good, what about yours?"

"It was fine," he replied

"Fine, eh?"

It could have been good if you were sleeping next to me.

"Anyways, I won't be here until 8:0o pm, I'm going to be hanging out with my friends."

"Thank God, we got the house to ourselves." Miranda chuckles looking at Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson didn't pay any attention to his wife, he kept his eyes on me the whole time as he spoken.

"Stay out of trouble."

I nodded my head.

"Kali,"

"Yes?"

"Stay out of trouble, hm?"

I hesitated before speaking "Okay, sir."
🝮🝮🝮

"I'm here where are y'all?" I said to the phone.

"We're coming, stay put," Jae said from the other end

A couple of minutes later I saw two black figures walking close to me, "Jae?- Dylan?" I whispered

They pulled down their black Ski mask revealing their faces, I went straight for a hug from both of them. "Hey guys." I smiled

They hugged me back, "We've missed you."

I averted my eyes to Dylan who was nodding his head agreeing with Jae, "I don't live with my Adoptive mother anymore."

"What? Why? And where do you live now?"

"She's toxic and abusive, she doesn't want to help me with my future, and she's still stuck on my father." I blabbered

"Where do you stay now?"

I took a second before speaking, "Mr. Anderson and his wife."

Their reactions were priceless, "Our history teacher!?"

"The fuck are you doing there?" Jae says

"He and his wife took me in for a little until I could leave financially- I don't want to end up homeless."

"I could have let you in mine."

"No it's okay, it's nice over here." I smiled

"Mhm," Jae says

...

"Anyways! Here." she handed me my ski mask.

"Have you ever done this before Kali?" Dylan asks

"No."

"Well, now you'll will," Jae smirks before slinging the bag over her shoulders.

"Dylan, you got the bat?"

Dylan nodded his head revealing the bat. "Bat for what?" I asked the two of them.

Jae gives me that 'we're gonna kill him' look.

"No way." I tried to grab the bat out of Dylan's hands but he moved away.

"Kali don't be a pussy."

"You guys never said anything about that shit." I glared

"It's only if he gets in our way, now come on." she and Dylan went inside.

"Shit." I mumbled