Chapter 22

The intimidation, strictness and way his family are, I had no problem ignoring them for Hassan's birthday.

They went over the top with the gifts. If they were considered as gifts.

So much that I could only shrug when my family looks at me in question. As if I knew anything.

He got a new property located in the USA in the middle of nowhere.

He was gifted newly upgraded vehicles for the property. A car, truck, boat for the lake and a new helicopter.

Lastly, his dad pulled out a navy green box with black ribbon holding it together. Inside was a sniper rifle and I had looked at my father and brother who were shocked.

Everyone was.

All I got this man are boxes upon boxes of art products. Easel, paint, canvas, pencils and a little of everything that cost me a lot.

Now we're in his bedroom, he opens a new sketchbook and has the pencils and crayons lined up on the side of the box I bought for that purpose.

Blushing each time he took a glimpses at me, I'm surprised when I saw the sketch he made.

All this while on a work call.

He's working on his birthday and there's nothing stopping him.

Smiling, I took the drawing and brought it with me as I climbing into his bed.

Admiring every part of it as he drew it perfectly.

It's just of my face with a smile on my lips.

"It's so pretty." I awed, holding it up. "Though I said to draw something you love."

I looked at me and he smirked, speaking whatever language it is that is coming from his lips.

"Something, San. Not someone." I laughed.

I took up my phone and browse through IG as I waited for his call to be over with.

When it finally was, he came in bed with me.

"I did drew something." He admitted, laying between my legs when he opens it.

"I'm something now?" I raised a brow and put my phone aside.

"No." He lifts my dress over my tummy. "I drew your face, your features, your hair and your beauty."

I shook my head at him, watching as he starts kissing my tummy.

"Do you still want to leave?" He inquires.

"I guess." I shrugged. "Did you brought them here because you don't want me to leave?"

"Somewhat." He nods.

I stared at him hoping for an explanation.

"I know you miss home, but I know you missed your family and friends more. I didn't want you traveling so far when I fear the worst. Even now that you're pregnant." He took my hand and plays with my ring. "I hope you don't mind, but I had somethings planned for them around Europe."

"Only for them?" I raised a brow and he laughs.

"And for you as well."

"What is it though?" I inquired.

"I'm gifting you a card so you can use it whenever and wherever you like. Don't worry about the limit, just spend as much as you need for yourself and your folks."

My brows furrowed.

"How about I give Daisy the card as she will assist you all?" He suggested and I nod.