Chapter 1

Leila works at a hardware store in the little town of Royland along with her boyfriend of 2 years, Ross, and her boss, Jimmy, who can be a old asshole sometimes but hey he pays a good salary.

"Alright I'll be heading on home now", I shouted to the back of the store where Jimmy was. I waited for a response until I heard him yell back, "Who the fuck said say something to me, take y'all asses out so I can close up the damn store!". Me and Ross giggled and I rolled my eyes as we know how he gets. He both grabbed our coats as we walked out to our cars.

"You sure you don't want to come over tonight, I mean there is gonna be a World's Dumbest marathon, and I know how much you love that show", Ross cheerful said. "Nahh, I'll just go home and watch it with granny", we both laughed at the remark.

He kissed me goodbye and hugged me tightly and right then I was wondering if I should go home with him or not, but I chose to stick with me decision. "Go home idiots." Jimmy stated out the blue with a smirk on his face slightly laughing. "Ha! Whatever old man", Ross replied.

He got into his car and drove off with Ross right behind him in his car waving me goodbye. I blew him a kiss and got my car keys out my pockets but I dropped them and pulled my coat closer together when a gush of cold wind came whirling by. I reached to pick them up but I could see out my peripheral vision a figure on the side of our building...just standing there watching me.

"Hello? Do you need something?" I asked ever so slowly moving closer to him. He backed away and left quickly, as did I lol I ran so quick to my car and got in that he was probably amazed at how fast I ran.

I started my car up and creeped past the side of the building where he was standing... He was gone. I picked up the speed of my car as I focused my eyes and noticed something moving in the darkness.

«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«

So you guys what do you think of it?? Should I continue with the story or drop it?? What tweeks can I do to it to make it better?? Please vote and comment below!