Intro

Having a messed up life comes with a lot of pain can Izzy stand a chance to rise or fall  having to live in south side of ci-town.

My name Izzy Marie Carter born in raised in Chicago is a lot to take on drugs, rape, gang bang and much more. So ima tell you a little bout my life good smart girl with a bit of  geek with ambition and goals to complete but that all crashed. When I met bad boy murk he acted as if he liked me then left me to the side never did I listen to my family or friends basically we dated for 2yrs 10th through 11th. All he wanted was to take my precious innocents having cousins in the gang taught me a lot but when I met murk I put that behind like the saying never let the past mess up the future.

Wassap y'all im Jamal but I go by Murk cause when cross me line or come between my bm and son I'll murk you anywhere anytime in front of yo ppl ya heard. But anyways I'm a kingpin and yes I said kingpin I run the most baddest greatest gangs in chi-town  I love my bm izzy to death but at the same time a nigga gotta do what he gotta do to get some pussy I ain't gonna lie I change her into a smart preppy geek into a rida die bad bitch. I know whatever happen I got her back and she got mine. We have a 3yr old son name Ja'hmel that's my life but what izzy doesn't know is that I have 2 more kids a son that's 4 and no daughter that's 2 you'll find out letter in the book.

Ima warn y'all it's gonna be a bit of everything in this stories so bare with ya girl.