Chapter 3: You don't believe me?

"Who are these guys" Trunks said on edge. "Calm down Trunks, they're friendly" Jiraiya said as he began to approach the ninja squad. "Master Jiraiya, we didn't expect to find you here" Jun said as Jiraiya reached them with Trunks close behind. "That goes both ways Jun" Jiraiya replied. Jun began to explain how there were reports of an explosion near the village yesterday and how mad 'am Tsunade sent them to investigate said explosion. "That's when we saw the big explosion that happened here and moved here as quickly as possible to apprehend the culprit and bring them to mad 'am Tsunade but instead we found you and this kid" Jun concluded. "I see, well I just met this kid a few hours ago and I challenged him to a friendly fight and we got a bit carried away. We will report back to Tsunade for you guys" Jiraiya said. "Alright well it looks like our mission is over" Jun said as he started walking away, "lets go team" Jun yelled. As soon as they were gone, Jiraiya turned around and told Trunks, "Alright Trunks, I'm gonna need you to come with me back to the hidden leaf village so we can speak to Tsunade." "Who's this Tsunade" Trunks asked. "She's the hokage of the village" Jiraiya replied, "What's a hokage?" Trunks said. Jiraiya was once again shocked that Trunks didn't know what a hokage is, "the hokage is the leader and the strongest person in the village." "Oh. I see" Trunks said, "But Jiraiya, I don't know if I want to show myself to more people until I understand my situation." "Your situation?" Jiraiya asked, "yes, I'm trying to hide myself from others until I can figure what happened to me." "Look Trunks, I think you would fare better it you told me and Tsunade what's going on with you and maybe we can help you. Come on, you can trust me and Tsuande" Jiraiya said. Trunks thought about it for a few moments and eventually agreed and they began walking towards the village. Once they reached the village, they were stopped by the guards at the gate of the village and they asked Jiraiya who the kid was which Jiraiya simply responded saying he's with him and they let them through. They reached the hokage and office and Jiraiya told Trunks to wait outside in the hallway until they him in. After a couple minutes, Shizune exited the room and told Trunks to enter.

"So you are the one who caused the explosions outside the village" Tsunade asked

"So you are the one who caused the explosions outside the village" Tsunade asked. "U-um yes, I'm the one who caused it" Trunks said laughing nervously. "What's your name kid" Tsunade asked, "m-my names Trunks, nice to met you", "so Trunks, where did you come from?" Trunks stayed quiet for a few moments and then said "u-um", "it's alright Trunks. Like I said, you can trust me and Tsunade" Jiraiya said. Trunks looked at Jiraiya for a few moments then nodded and said, "alright, but I only want you and Jiraiya to hear what I have to say and I want no one else to know." "Why should I give you this lux-", Tsunade was stopped by Jiraiya, "please Tsunade, let him have his privacy." Tsunade sighed and then told Shizune and her guards to leave the room. "Alright, you may speak now", Trunks stayed silent for a moment and then said, "Miss Tsunade, I really do mean it by wanting no one to hear us." "What do you mean?" Tsuande replied. "I mean the guards that are still in the room hiding." Tsunade and Jiraiya were shocked that Trunks was able to notice the hidden guards in the room and Tsunade also told them to leave and once they left, Tsunade said, "Alright now its just us." "Thank you." Trunks began explaining his situation of how the androids in his time killed everyone and he was the only warrior left and how he traveled back in time to save Goku from dying and warning him of the looming threat of the androids and then started explaining how his time machine malfunctioned while on his way home and eventually ended up here. Jiraiya and Tsunade were utterly shocked by this crazy story and had looks of doubt covering their face. 

"You don't believe me?" Trunks said, "well to be honest, your story sounds like one a crazy person would tell" Jiraiya replied

"You don't believe me?" Trunks said, "well to be honest, your story sounds like one a crazy person would tell" Jiraiya replied. "That's why I didn't want to tell you since you might've not believed but I can prove it to you. I have my time machine with me but its pretty damaged" Trunks said, "Really, well then show us" Tsunade said, "Do you have a private area outside where I can show you" Trunks asked, "Yes we do lets go now" Tsunade said. The small group of three went into one of the empty training fields and Trunks began his demonstration. "What's that" Jiraiya asked looking over Trunks' shoulder, "its the time machine" Trunks replied, "the time machine is in that little capsule? Your joking right" Tsunade said, "just watch", Trunks said as he pressed the button on the top of the capsule and threw it a few meters away. After a few seconds, there was a small explosion of smoke and out of the smoke was the damaged time machine. 

"THAT'S A TIME MACHINE?!" Jiraiya and Tsunade said in unison, "yup this is it, its not in the greatest shape but a few repairs should get it up and running

"THAT'S A TIME MACHINE?!" Jiraiya and Tsunade said in unison, "yup this is it, its not in the greatest shape but a few repairs should get it up and running." Jiraiya and Tsunade started to inspect the ship, amazed by the demonstration of technology. Jiraiya hopped into the cockpit and started looking around and noticed a little journal under the main controls, "hey Trunks, what's this notebook?" "I'm actually not sure. Can I see it" Trunks replied a little confused. Jiraiya tossed the journal to Trunks who caught and opened the journal and started to read it. After finishing reading it, Trunks let out a sigh of relief, "so what's that journal about Trunks" Tsunade asked, "Its a journal that was left by my mother for emergency purposes if the time machine were to break down, it contains the schematics of the ship and how to repair it" Trunks said, "that's great Trunks, well how bad is the damaged according to the journal" Jiraiya said, "I'm not sure, I didn't really examine the time machine when I first arrived. I'll take a look now." After a few minutes, Trunks returned to Tsunade and Jiraiya with a face that left them with doubt. "Well the best news to come out of this is there is still enough fuel to make the trip back home but that's really about it. Other than the obvious things that need a replacement like the glass and two of the legs, some of the controls are busted and judging by your amazement from seeing the time machine, it might take a little while to get the things I need to repair it." "Well how long do you think it will take" Jiraiya asked, "I'm not sure, if I'm lucky maybe a few months, if I'm not maybe a few years" Trunks replied. "A FEW YEARS?! Is it really that complicated?" said Tsunade, "yeah, the materials my mother used could take a very long time to find or create if you guys don't have it." A mark of frustration began to grow on Trunks' face, "my mom isn't safe from those damn androids nor is anyone else, no ones left to protect them other than me and I'm stuck here. If only I was stronger...I would have never have had to go back in time and get stuck in this mess!" "Calm down Trunks, your mom will be okay without you. Lets just focus on getting you home and then you can worry about the androids" said Jiraiya. Trunks took a deep breath and calmed down and Tsunade said, "lets head back to my office to discuss some arrangements while your here." Trunks nodded and put the time machine back in it's capsule and Trunks, Jiraiya, and Tsunade began walking back to the hokage office.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone, its me. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I know it might be going a little slow but it will start to speed up soon. I also wanted to clarify another thing; I won't be covering every single arc in Naruto Shippuden since I don't think Trunks needs to be involved. Right now I skipped the first arc and I plan to skip the third arc since its about Kakashi's past. I might skip some more arcs but I'm not sure about that yet. 

That's all I have to say so until then..Goodbye :)