Prologue

Hello! My name is Star and it's been a really long time since I've last wrote anything. I have basically abandoned writing but I seek to reignite that flame if I can a fair warning early on though incase I do jump ship on this one lol.

I have also previously worked on a Miraculous and Shugo Chara story that I felt I couldn't completely. With that in mind and after some time I have return with a new story for a Shugo Chara and Miraculous Crossover!

So here are some notes to be aware before reading!

Shugo Chara Characters will have the following ages to fit with the Miraculous Story line.

Ikuto = 17

Utau= 16

Kukai = 15

Amu, Tadasa, Rima, Nagihiko = 14

Yuki and Kairi = 13

In this story Easter has yet to be defeated and has been prolonged for a few years. Yikes! Therefore some events in the anime/manga have happened while others have not for story wise sake. It's a mix here and there. If anything, instead of the events happening during the 1-2 years it took (I think), the events happened in much longer periods of time. If that makes sense.

Also note that for the most part the canon information I will be using is that of the English version of Miraculous.

With out any further delays, here's a little prolouge.

xxxxx

In the attic of the well known mansion of the Agreste family, stood Gabriel Agreste mixing and working with different minerals and tools, adding the final ingredient of a peacock feather. A small explosion resulted within the bowl. With a dropper he took some of the strange liquid from the bowl and let it fall into the cracks of the peacock miraculous.

"Miraculous Repair yourself" He spoke, the jewelry shined and began to float. After a few more seconds it fell into his hands. Repaired.

"It worked!" Gabriel spoke seeing the fully repaired peacock miraculous, "It's now safe to use" he added, placing it onto his shirt. A blue creature came out of the magical jewelry, having feather features, like a peacock. It wooed energetically.

"I feel so much better!" It started floating about. "What happened?" it asked turning to face another purple creature just like it, minus the peacock features and instead having moth-like wings. Blabbering on it failed to notice Gabriel Agreste's satisfying look at the now repair Jewelry and a more or so saner Kwami.

"Nooroo, Duusuu... Unify!" Circles of lights began to form at the bottom of Gabriel's feet moving up his body, changing his current white suit to a purple one, a cane magically appearing on his hand and a mask covering his whole face appeared.

Gabriel could only laugh at his success. "With this I have a better chance at obtaining Ladybug and Chat Noir's Miraculous'!" He hummed as he gave into his small glory before letting the transformation fall. Walking back towards the table he was working on, he reached for his phone, picking it up he scrolled through the contact list before clicking one of his contacts and calling, the phone rang a few times and then the person picked up staying silent on their end.

"This is Gabriel Agreste..." Gabriel Spoke. An amusing humming was heard on the other line.

"Oh Mr. Agreste, how are you?" the person on the other side asked pretending as if he just recalled who was calling them.

"Hello Mr. Hoshina, Good...it worked, with the materials you sent" Gabriel glanced back to the minerals and items he had on the table he used to fix the Jewelry.

"That's good news to hear Mr. Agreste, I can only assume you'll be on board in helping us out here?" You can hear a smile on the other end. One that Gabriel didn't seem to enjoy hearing, unless of course it was from himself.

"Of course.. However... it seems you are helping me out more than I am helping you," Gabriel said with a hint of suspicion in his voice. He heard a laugh on the other end.

"That's understandable, believe me you are helping us. As mentioned previously and for your kindness two of my employees will be residing at your place, one can do your dirty work to fight of those pesky heroes of yours, while the other can help you in obtaining more victims to akumatize, her manager will also be accompanying her and in return all we are looking for this magical egg that-"

" And what is so special about this magical egg??" Gabriel interrupted it sounded ridiculous when he said it out loud. The Voice stayed silent, it pondered a minute debating their next words.

"Well.. you'll be more cooperative knowing now wont you?" That ticked Gabriel off, he felt insulted. Had he not asked he was sure he would've been left in the dark. "Very well, the magical egg we are looking for is called the Embryo, it is said to grant a wish, any wish to anyone who obtains it. Very much like your Miracle jewelry, or however they are called."

"An egg that can grant wishes?" He asked aloud, shocked. A magical egg sounded ridiculous, much less a magical wishing egg.

"Trust me, we were as surprised as you when we found out about the magical jewelry, that.. Can also grant wishes, but we only want the egg"

"How am I supposed to trust that those are your intentions and not a trap to take the miraculous instead to grant your own wish?" Gabriel now worried if he made the right call asking the person for their help.

"Now, now no need to get agitated. Trust me, our boss isn't interested in that, he has his sight on the Embryo. Those are his orders. Magical trinkets don't interest him. At least.. for now." A laugh was heard on the other end ticking Gabriel even more but no more than hearing he wasn't speaking with the one in charge.

"Your boss?! Who am I speaking to then?" He felt more of a fool or puppet in someone else's game. By now he knew it was too late anyway he had to continue on his part even if it means being a fool for a bit as long as he gets what he needs.

"I apologize but our boss has no time for such conversations, I am in charge of every negotiation," Gabriel stayed silent " One other thing, while we're on the topic, just as we won't interfere in obtaining your magical jewelry, we hope you would do the same. Of course if you dare turn against us we'll know and your son may pay the price"

"LEAVE MY SON OUT OF THIS" Gabriel shouted he heard only a laugh in response, he was definitely getting tired of it.

"It's only a warning Mr. Agreste, should you go after our magical granting wishing egg. As long as you don't, nothing happens to your son. We gave you the information you needed to fix your jewelry, and assisted with the materials you needed without prior compensation, so it's only fair you trust our word." Gabriel was close to just throwing his phone right out the window or into the wall. But the deal was done the moment the peacock miraculous was fixed.

"Very well" Gabriel sighed, as long as he was only after the miraculous nothing would happen to Adrien. That's all. "When will these employees of yours arrive?" Gabriel asked.

"In a few days, I'll let you know once they're on their way, pleasure doing business with you Mr. Agreste. We'll be keeping in touch." The call ended. Gabriel sighed, rubbing his eyebrows.

"It's fine. It's allowing me one step closer" He held the peacock miraculous in his hand giving it one last look at its now fix version before putting it under his tie.

"In the meantime, I'll try out my new powers until reinforcements arrives." He said transforming once more.