A Game of Frisbee and Arrow

It all started with a conversation on how to defeat Muzan Kibutsuji, and then suddenly, Tanjiro, Nezuko, Muichiro, Yuichiro, Yahaba, Susamaru, Tamayo, and Yushiro were under attack by two demons. Kodomo a young boy with a single horn on his head who throws frisbees at full strength, and Seijuku a young adult who wears a white haori.

Kodomo: Hahaha! There you are!!

He throws his frisbees into the house bouncing everywhere. Yushro attempts to protect Tamayo, but somehow the frisbee mysteriously ricochets to his left side knocking his head clean off. Tanjiro saw this and knew the unconscious humans were in danger.

Tanjiro: Nezuko, Yahaba, Yuichiro take the patients to a safe place outside!

Yahaba/Nezuko/Yuichiro: Got it!

They ran to the back to help evacuate, while Tanjiro, Muichiro, and Susamaru stood their ground against their foes.

Kodomo: The demon slayer with hanafuda earrings. Is that you boy?

Tanjiro: (So, I'm the reason they're here?!) Tamayo, get to a safe place while you still can!

Susamaru: Tanjiro, just focus on our enemy! Don't worry about them! They're demons they can take care of themselves!

Kodomo throws another frisbee at Tanjiro while he wasn't paying attention, but as he was about to get hit Susamaru defended him.

Earth Breathing, 5th Form: 

Rock and Roll

Susamaru swings her weapon around destroying the frisbee

Susamaru swings her weapon around destroying the frisbee. As they continue fighting, Yushiro slowly regenerates his head back.

Yushiro: Tamayo! I told you before, didn't I?! From the beginning, I warned you that we shouldn't trust demon slayers apart from Yahaba and Susamaru. My hidden technique ability is still imperfect! You know this right?! Just hiding the structure, the presence, and smell won't wipe the existence of being themselves! The more people we take care of, the higher chance Kibutsuji knowing our existence! I just hate people! They always interfere with the time we spend together! I REFUSE TO FORGIVE THEM!

Kodomo: This is a lot more fun than I would've thought.

He says as he strips off his kimono.

Kodomo: You will gain a glorious death by the hands of one of the twelve Kizuki!

Muichiro: Twelve Kizuki?

Tamayo: They are Kibutsuji'e elite demons!

Kodomo suddenly grows two more pairs of arms and four extra frisbees appeared.

Kodomo: Now let's play to the death!

He hurls a barrage towards the five. Tanjiro, Muichiro, and Susamaru were able to slice and smash through the frisbees, but they still got hurt in the process, but they hurt less. They tried to dodge them but the direction will change going after them. And because they were forced to move, Tamayo and Yushiro were hit heavily by the frisbees. Tanjiro, Muichiro, and Susamaru couldn't fight the demon and protect their allies at the same time.