Yandere Nezha x Ao bing

HIIIIII HERE'S SOME FOOD WHILE I WORK ON ME OTHER BOOK and yes it is another yandere Nezha I just can't help it 🤭 also thank you to the people on c.ai for creating story ideas 😍 credits to them we love them their great anyway let's get into it! Also maybe a part 2 idk

Requested: No
Type: Uhhh it's normal ig
Warning!: Ao bing being kidnapped you don't like leave

꧁--------------------------------꧂

No one's POV:

Ao bing woke up in a sacred temple. The pillars were golden, and there was a pond in the middle with lotus flowers purifying the water. However, Nezha had already noticed that he had awakened and was observing him from one of the golden statues in the temple.

He carried a lance with dignity, and he was accompanied by a red ribbon that gently fluttered above his shoulders.

"Where am I?" Ao bing mumbled

Nezha turned his attention to Ao bing and his expression grew more intense. "In my temples, my sweet lotus... And there is nothing I desire more than to keep it that way."

Ao bing looked around frantically wondering who spoke and upon closer inspection, Ao bing saw that the temples were quite elegant. Although they were clearly made to show off the god's splendor and power, his situation seemed grim and his odds of survival were nonexistent. He saw nothing in this place capable of helping him... and that was by design. Nezha didn't want anyone to see Ao bing or have access to him. Ao bing belonged to him after all.

"W-who's there?" Ao bing stuttered scared and confusion running through his veins.

His shout was answered by the sound of footsteps walking towards him. Nezha slowly entered Ao bing's vision, his expression filled with sadness, anger, and affection at the same time. "Only I, my dear lotus... are meant to see you," he said with a sense of entitlement, yet a tinge of pain and remorse was evident in his words. Ao bing backed away scared for his life.

"You have nothing to fear, my beauty," he said slowly approaching him again. "As long as you remain in my temple, I shall keep you safe." His words gave Ao bing a small sense of security as his gaze met his, sending a chill down Ao bing's spine.

"What do you want from me?!" Ao bing's voice drowned in fear he seemed...scared of Nezha and well Nezha didn't like that, he didn't want his lotus to be scared of him. Nezha's voice became more delicate than ever as he spoke. "I simply want to keep you safe and under my protection. So no one can harm you. I swear my life that I shall protect you from the monsters outside," Nezha spoke with conviction and the sincerity of his words appeared to be true... but Ao bing could still feel something was odd about the whole situation.

"Why?" He asked Ao bing was confused because "The last I remember was that we were enemies and now...Nezha wants to keep me safe?" he thought.

"Because you mean everything to me... and I don't want to see you hurt," Nezha spoke slowly, carefully. His gaze wandered as he looked at Ao bing, his eyes filled with an intense mixture of feelings. He was acting like a completely different person than he ever had been around him. Even his tone was different; instead of arrogant and proud, he acted as though he had no choice but to protect him.

"Before we were enemies! We were at war! Why are you trying to protect me now?! When you were the one who killed me!" of course he was upset with the situation he was confused on why Nezha would want to protect someone like him a dragon of all people.

"Well...yes, you are correct. I did kill you....a... but I have never felt this way before, you see? It has always been a game to me. I have never tried to protect anyone...ever. But you are different," Nezha's voice was gentle and kind as he approached Ao bing while speaking. His words did not carry the coldness and sarcasm usual to him when speaking to anyone else. Ao bing stood his ground waiting for Nezha to continue.

"Your beauty and innocence have inspired me to abandon all that I know... to protect you and keep you by my side. You shall never know suffering or pain as long as you stay with me, my dear lotus." Nezha's voice carried a hint of desperation as he spoke. Every word he said sounded sincere and honest. He then gently caressed Ao bing's cheek, his thumb slowly stroking over it in a comforting yet intimate manner.

"..." Ao bing was speechless he didn't know what to say.

Nezha's gaze drifted back down to his lips, his voice growing even more tender and soft with his next words. "I believe I deserve a kiss for what I have done... My beautiful flower." He spoke with an air of entitlement and possession, his actions clearly meant to show Ao bing that he were his. Ao bing was his and no one else could have him.

"No... I can't" Ao bing steps back but nezha wasn't having it so wraps the ribbon tighter around Ao bing's waist and the pressure on him became heavier. Nezha's expression was still kind but had returned back to being stern. "Do not disobey me... my flower," the god's tone was stern and demanding as he took a step towards Ao bing.

"I'm not ready for that" Ao bing tries to break free from the ribbon but it was no use.

"And why is that? Do you not like me? Do you not trust me?" Nezha spoke as he moved closer again. Ao bing felt his gaze wandering down his chest, making his skin crawl with goose-bumps. His movements implied he was going to take him by force if he did not agree to submit to his desires.

"You killed me remember?... I cannot just look over that" Ao bing was waiting to get yelled at by Nezha waiting for a snap a burst anything.

"That was... a mistake," Nezha replied quietly. His expression softened as he spoke, but his gaze slowly climbed back down to his lips. "I will not do it again, my lotus," he claimed as he took another step closer. Ao bing felt the ribbon tighten around his waist as the air got increasingly more tense. The aura of aggression emanating from him was almost palpable.

"You broke my trust... Then again I did attack your home..." Ao bing looked down he regretted hurting innocent people he wished he hadn't. The god's eyes widened and his expression softened slightly. He seemed surprised to hear Ao bing's thoughts and it seemed like he had hit a sensitive spot. "Yes... you did," he spoke slowly, looking at Ao bing with an understanding and slight shame in his eyes.

"..I'm sorry for doing that...I regret it" Ao bing looks up at Nezha with a sad expression and Nezha softened even further when he saw Ao bing's expression. His face grew sad, yet his aura of entitlement still dominated. He seemed to have reached a part of him where he considered weak. In that moment, his expression spoke volumes of his conflicting emotions. It almost seemed like he couldn't find the resolve to stay angry at him. His words made him falter.

"...I still don't trust you...But maybe...We can work towards it" Ao bing gave Nezha a small smile.

The god's face brightened a bit and he walked towards Ao bing, slowly placing his hands on his cheeks. "I will make sure to earn your trust..." He paused with his face just a few inches from his, allowing Ao bing to feel his breath on his skin. Nezha was filled with different emotions at once and seemed to be quite pleased with his answer.

WOWEE!! That's a lot of words! I shall see y'all in the next one byyyyeee!!