Ready to Cry?

Nobody Gets Me - SZA
,
Open Arms - SZA ft. Travis
,and
Right My Wrongs - Bryson Tiller

Kiba's POV:

All of us arrived at the funeral and took our seats. It was an open casket funeral which made me even more scared. Kuro realized this and held on to my hand and whispered into my ear.

"Kiba, your okay I got you"

Why is he so calming. They started talking and then Ino went up to stand

Ino's POV:

I got called up to the stand to speak. I had been practicing with Sai so I think I got this.

"Naruto was a great friend and an amazing father to his child, He was my best friend and I cared for him dearly. He was always nice to others and was truly pure-hearted and I wish he could've stayed here longer but he's happier with Sasuke in heaven"

As I walked off stage I realized I was practically crying my heart out to people I went to highschool with.

Everyone was starting to tear up but I realized Neji looked like he was fighting back tears.

Neji's POV

I do not want to cry right now, I'm afraid of doing so, and I really do not want to be here. Naruto was a great friend and I feel like I should and that it's okay to cry but I just can't.

Tenten realized during Ino's speech I was trying not to cry I think because she grabbed my hand and told me to just breathe.

Tenten's POV:

I could tell Neji was trying not to cry and he was holding his breath so I told him to breathe.

He started looking down so nobody would realize his tears.

"Neji, your ok, it's okay to cry" I whispered in his ear.

I wiped the tears off of his cheek and lifted his head to look at me.

"Just breathe"

Temari's POV:

Shikamaru was crying but very silent. I felt really bad he lost his friend.

Kankuro's POV:

Kiba looked like he was hyperventilating.

"Calm down" I said for the hundredth time

"Lie to me"

"What?" I have no idea what he meant by that

"Tell me he's alive"

"Ki-"

"Just do it"

"Naruto is alive" I did not want to say that even if i whispered it , I hate lying especially to Kiba.

I noticed he tugged on my hand harder and laid his head on my shoulder.

Deidara's POV

It was time for Sasuke's part of the funeral and Itachi had to go up and give a speech.

"You got this beautiful" Every time we practiced it he started having a panic attack. I'm so scared what's gonna happen.

As he went on stage he started talking.

"Sasuke was a quiet but a very loving-" He coughed from the amount of tears. "person and brother, he cared for the people dear to him and was always there for them-" He started using his finger to air draw on his arm " He was a great person but now he is in heaven with his favorite person"

He walked off stand in tears and almost tripped walking towards me.

"I really wanna relapse right now" He said quietly to me. I told him everytime he wanted to, to just tell me.

"Don't even do it think about that Beautiful, you are worth so much more than that and I know it, you got this."

Authors Note:

... what the flip guys.
anyways if I even care about ur amazing author js look at my book about me and can y'all comment "+" if y'all think I should create an itadei series on this